GCSE English Literature

Watch this thread
lark89m
Badges: 5
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Does anybody know any free apps or websites where it has model answers or notes for texts like R&J, GE, AIC. Kind of an emergency as I had surgery, was in recovery so I missed a lot of analysis in school, and GCSE exams are in a week. Thanks in advance!!
_ella._
Badges: 4
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
Use GetRevising a lot for my a level studies. I imagine there is a lot of gcse English lit stuff on there (and the filters can help narrow it down to the appropriate texts). It’s a free site, but you do have to ‘sign up’ with an email to access the documents. Best of luck!!
lark89m
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by _ella._)
Use GetRevising a lot for my a level studies. I imagine there is a lot of gcse English lit stuff on there (and the filters can help narrow it down to the appropriate texts). It’s a free site, but you do have to ‘sign up’ with an email to access the documents. Best of luck!!
thank you so much!!
tahildacanter
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by lark89m)
Does anybody know any free apps or websites where it has model answers or notes for texts like R&J, GE, AIC. Kind of an emergency as I had surgery, was in recovery so I missed a lot of analysis in school, and GCSE exams are in a week. Thanks in advance!!
Sparknotes
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Does school Maths prepare people well enough for the future?

Yes, it gives everyone a good foundation for any future path (3)
37.5%
Somewhat, if your future involves maths/STEM (5)
62.5%
No, it doesn't teach enough practical life skills (0)
0%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (0)
0%

Watched Threads