The Student Room Group

GCSE English Literature

Does anybody know any free apps or websites where it has model answers or notes for texts like R&J, GE, AIC. Kind of an emergency as I had surgery, was in recovery so I missed a lot of analysis in school, and GCSE exams are in a week. Thanks in advance!!
Reply 1
Use GetRevising a lot for my a level studies. I imagine there is a lot of gcse English lit stuff on there (and the filters can help narrow it down to the appropriate texts). It’s a free site, but you do have to ‘sign up’ with an email to access the documents. Best of luck!!
Reply 2
Original post by _ella._
Use GetRevising a lot for my a level studies. I imagine there is a lot of gcse English lit stuff on there (and the filters can help narrow it down to the appropriate texts). It’s a free site, but you do have to ‘sign up’ with an email to access the documents. Best of luck!!

thank you so much!!
Original post by lark89m
Does anybody know any free apps or websites where it has model answers or notes for texts like R&J, GE, AIC. Kind of an emergency as I had surgery, was in recovery so I missed a lot of analysis in school, and GCSE exams are in a week. Thanks in advance!!

Sparknotes

Quick Reply

Latest