The Student Room Group

What Is Your Main Daily Drink?

Poll

What Is Your Main Drink Your Drink the Most of Daily

I was wondering what your main daily drink that you drink the most every day is?

Mine is tea (as in English Breakfast Tea). Don't care what brand really but I always get PG Tips. I Drink 5-9 mugs of tea a day.

I also have the occasional glass of water, the occasional glass of pure orange, the occasional herbal tea, the occasional coffee and sometimes before bed but not often a hot chocolate or cocoa.

I wanted to have it U.K specific but not sure this site is and I also forgot to add Hot chocolate / Cocoa to the poll and not sure if I can edit the poll or at least not that I could see. If anyone can tell me if I can edit the poll? I also should've added Other (Explain more in the comments) to the poll too.
(edited 1 year ago)

Scroll to see replies

Water. I drink 1 cup of tea on most days as well.
My main drink is water but that's to stay hydrated (obviously)
I also love drinking tea (my fav drink) with milk and sugar but I usually only drink it once a day max.
I don't really drink juice or hot chocolate and I never drink coffee. I only really have fizzy drinks once a few weeks to once a few months.
Reply 3
Original post by agnos987
My main drink is water but that's to stay hydrated (obviously)
I also love drinking tea (my fav drink) with milk and sugar but I usually only drink it once a day max.
I don't really drink juice or hot chocolate and I never drink coffee. I only really have fizzy drinks once a few weeks to once a few months.

Are you in the U.K? (guess you are by the term "fizzy drinks") also fizzy drinks have been ruined in the U.K by the sugar tax so now they're roughly half sugar half sweetener.
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by Soulspeed
Are you in the U.K? (guess you are by the term "fizzy drinks") also fizzy drinks have been ruined in the U.K by the sugar tax so now they're roughly half sugar half sweetener.

yes I'm from the UK :smile:
Tea, but not the types mentioned.
fizzy water

Wasn't sure if you wanted me to just select "water" in the poll. I very rarely drink still water. I drink about 1.5 to 2 litres of fizzy water a day. Plus the occasional tea maybe twice a week, and the occasional hot chocolate a couple of times a week.
Water and milk, tbh.
Still water.
After 9pm cognac.
Reply 9
I live off Pepsi max!
It used to be energy drinks like redbull, boost and monster- all sugar free 🤷*♀️ now it’s mostly water
Mtn dew zero.
"main drink your drink the most of daily"?
Water, followed by either coffee or tea.
Water.
I drink soda regularly though.
Original post by Summer Bird
soda

When did you become American?
Original post by hungrysalamander
When did you become American?

Yesterday. Got the citizenship, finally :pepsi:.
Bovril and water
Original post by Blue_Cow
Bovril and water

But you're a cow? Cannibalism much??
Water most of the time but often a glass of apple juice and usually one cup of tea with honey a day.
I would say tea at the moment however it really depends on where I am and what doing. If out and about would say more coffee than tea.

Quick Reply

Latest