The Student Room Group

AQA AS Level Sociology Exams 2022

Hey guys!
I have my Sociology Paper 1 on the 17th and I think I’m prepared for it since we were given advanced information. I just wanted to check if anyone had any other tips and tricks I can do before the exam. For reference, I made mindmaps on education as a whole as well as making essay plans for past MIC questions and government policies. Any suggestions are welcome :smile:
My teacher has just really stressed learning social policies for paper 1 and 2- I think they're predicting some big questions involving them. So what you've done sounds fab.

(tbh I'm bricking it for paper 3 we hadn't even finished that lesson content lol)
Reply 2
Ohhh alright, thank you so much!! Goodluck on your exammsssss
Original post by j_el.s
Hey guys!
I have my Sociology Paper 1 on the 17th and I think I’m prepared for it since we were given advanced information. I just wanted to check if anyone had any other tips and tricks I can do before the exam. For reference, I made mindmaps on education as a whole as well as making essay plans for past MIC questions and government policies. Any suggestions are welcome :smile:

i'd definitely see how well you know studies related to education and specific policies, globalisation could be part of the 20 marker so make sure you know that too! use blurting and quizlet to really check your knowledge and consolidate (:

Quick Reply

Latest