The Student Room Group

Can someone help me with primark job application ?pls :( already got rejected once

Those online interview questions were kinda hard , besides is it bad to lie about work experience? I am an international student so I thought they would never find out anyway
Did they reject you because of your performance in the interview questions, or because they found out you'd lied about your work experience?

If it's the latter, I can't imagine them giving you a second chance, even if you manage to get through the online interview questions somehow.
Original post by DataVenia
Did they reject you because of your performance in the interview questions, or because they found out you'd lied about your work experience?

If it's the latter, I can't imagine them giving you a second chance, even if you manage to get through the online interview questions somehow.

I do not know really the said they had too many applicants :frown: I mean I do have a real internship experience but I forgot to include in my cv as I was 16 at the time . Should I maybe include a cover letter even tho I do not really know how to write one :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending