im really confused

Watch this thread
ToGodly
Badges: 18
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
which uni should i choose for Law, salford or Liverpool? i know liverppol is russel group but its also seen as the lowest RG's for law. so which uni is better for law?because I think attending a russel group uni is a bonus in future career however whats the point of travelling a hour if it doesn't really matter if I go to non russel uni .
threeportdrift
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by ToGodly)
which uni should i choose for Law, salford or Liverpool? i know liverppol is russel group but its also seen as the lowest RG's for law. so which uni is better for law?because I think attending a russel group uni is a bonus in future career however whats the point of travelling a hour if it doesn't really matter if I go to non russel uni .
Law is a reputation-based sector. Why would you spend the same amount of financial investment in a 50 year career to buy a weaker product, just for 36 weeks travel over 3 years?
ToGodly
Rep:
(Original post by threeportdrift)
Law is a reputation-based sector. Why would you spend the same amount of financial investment in a 50 year career to buy a weaker product, just for 36 weeks travel over 3 years?
Bro I’m confused can you reply in simple terms. So you mean that I should choose Liverpool and travel 1 hour? Because I’m ready to do that. It’s just Liverpool not known best for law. So why does it matter then if I go Salford or Liverpool both same
threeportdrift
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Bro I’m confused can you reply in simple terms. So you mean that I should choose Liverpool and travel 1 hour? Because I’m ready to do that. It’s just Liverpool not known best for law. So why does it matter then if I go Salford or Liverpool both same
They are nowhere near the same. Liverpool is leagues better than Salford. If you seriously want a career in law then go to Liverpool.
LawStudent456
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Go to Liverpool

Why are you staying home for uni and not moving out?
ToGodly
Rep:
(Original post by LawStudent456)
Go to Liverpool

Why are you staying home for uni and not moving out?
its my first year and i have never been to Liverpool and also I gotta be financially stable. i might move out in second year. but its just even my family doesn't want me to move out they are worried. I'm just so confused what to do.
LawStudent456
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
its my first year and i have never been to Liverpool and also I gotta be financially stable. i might move out in second year. but its just even my family doesn't want me to move out they are worried. I'm just so confused what to do.
Ignore what your family say?
I’m gonna assume you’re a girl?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (51)
26.15%
As I expected (64)
32.82%
Harder (72)
36.92%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (8)
4.1%

Watched Threads