0%
No (1)
20%
Just waffle (3)
60%
an0therstudent
Badges: 10
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Mythical Pingu
an0therstudent
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Any 12 marker predicted questions?
So far I have,

Discuss how far sociologists agree that changing gender roles in society are responsible for the increase in divorce since the 1960s
Discuss how far sociologists agree that the change in the law is the main reason for the increase in divorce rates since 1970s
Discuss how far sociologists agree that changing social position of women is the main reason for changes in the divorce rate in the past 50 years
Discuss how far sociologists agree that changes in social attitudes is responsible for the increase in divorce rates since 1970
Discuss how far sociologists agree that divorce is harmful for the family
Discuss how far sociologists agree that cultural diversity is the main reason for the differing family form in the UK
Discuss how far sociologists agree that the nuclear family is outdated
Discuss how far sociologists agree that social classes have different experiences of family life
Discuss how far sociologists would agree that the main reason for family diversity is changes in the law in recent years
Discuss how far sociologists agree that in Britain today the wider family is becoming less important in people's lives
Discuss how far sociologists agree that there is a 'typical British family' today.

Any potential 12 markers for education would be greatly appreciated!

I'm going to be quite active on this forum today trying to answer as many of the 12 markers that I can, I would super appreciate some critical feedback as 12 markers are where I lose the most marks. I got a 9 in both of my mocks so I'm hoping that I can get the same in the real thing. Thank you in advance
101Emma
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Discuss how far sociologists would agrees on the role and function of schools in creating a sense of social solidarity in society
Mythical Pingu
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by an0therstudent)
Mythical Pingu
I've added to the directory

How did people find the exam? Hope it went well

MP
an0therstudent
Rep:
(Original post by 101Emma)
Discuss how far sociologists would agrees on the role and function of schools in creating a sense of social solidarity in society
this was literally one of the 12 markers omd
an0therstudent
Rep:
exam went ok for me, aiming for a nine so lets see what happens. didn't finish any of the 12 markers, didn't get what kinship was, feeling a bit demotivated for my other exams.
101Emma
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
this was literally one of the 12 markers omd
Our teacher wrote an entire 12 marker for the one about how is nuclear family the norms or something and then I printed it our to read and I read it and then I completely forgot.I only did 1 complete 12 marker and that on was about the law that happened in divorce.
101Emma
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
exam went ok for me, aiming for a nine so lets see what happens. didn't finish any of the 12 markers, didn't get what kinship was, feeling a bit demotivated for my other exams.
I have never heard the word kinship being brought up in sociology I feel like I didn’t have enough time cause there were some more questions that I would of wanted to answer that I know I would get complete full make but I know I would if gotten 2/4 on the education 4 markers
an0therstudent
Rep:
(Original post by 101Emma)
I have never heard the word kinship being brought up in sociology I feel like I didn’t have enough time cause there were some more questions that I would of wanted to answer that I know I would get complete full make but I know I would if gotten 2/4 on the education 4 markers
SAME! That was so nasty of them to ask about because nowhere in the spec is it specifically mentioned , and now we are like scrambling to learn all of the vocab for crime and stratification. With timing, I NEVER finish an exam in sociology, the timing is just too tight for me. I got down like at least 2 points and an introductions for most of the 12 markers but I'm mainly relying on how well I answered the lower-tariff questions
101Emma
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
How did the biology exam go today for you.do you do combined
4tiffff
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
im so nervous for my result, im aiming for a 5+ lets hope LMAO
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (23)
26.44%
As I expected (27)
31.03%
Harder (31)
35.63%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (6)
6.9%

Watched Threads