The Student Room Group

Rs gcse aqa

hello, GCSEs start tomorrow and I have primarily focussed my revision on science over the last few months which means I haven't really had time for RS revision. I got a grade 5 in my mocks, does anyone know how to push that to a grade 7 before tomorrow?
I don’t think you can push yourself to a grade 7 in one days time. But I would suggest past papers this way you would be able to see what you need help with. How long ago was your mock and how much did you revise for it?
Original post by safahh
hello, GCSEs start tomorrow and I have primarily focussed my revision on science over the last few months which means I haven't really had time for RS revision. I got a grade 5 in my mocks, does anyone know how to push that to a grade 7 before tomorrow?

Sit down, write quotes and next to them a little dash showing what they're from ( abortion, euthanasia ) and then go write the keywords such as : Holy week (and their meanings) memories some stories, palm sunday, cruxifiction etc. Memories this and you'll be good, u probably have Christianity first trmw.
(edited 1 year ago)
Reply 3
Original post by Sukn
I don’t think you can push yourself to a grade 7 in one days time. But I would suggest past papers this way you would be able to see what you need help with. How long ago was your mock and how much did you revise for it?

mocks were in march and i didnt revise for rs
Original post by safahh
mocks were in march and i didnt revise for rs

If you got a 5 without revising then you can definitely get a higher grade if you revise. Definitely remember quotes and where they came from also remember key words those will definitely help. Get your family or friends to test you on key words or quotes.

Quick Reply

Latest