Short weather description.

Watch this thread
Maximus The 1st
Badges: 9
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Please can you review my description and recommend any changes, I want to memorise a good description for GCSEs but I am not sure if this one is good enough yet. Here is the description:

The sun dripped warmth like hot wax, both soothing and smarting the people below. As if overcome by longing, the land glowed with light, the heat so strong it dazzled. Autumnal leaves danced with the wind whilst sunset bled across the horizon, hurling shafts of glorious light on the grateful crowds below.

A serene sky showed off its artist’s trickery: cobalt blue depths, cerulean outlines to the few white clouds, a sapphire halo around the sun. Beneath, a watcher might rest their eyes and see the sea, stretched out in lazy ripples, in a reflection of an idyllic day.
tinyperson
Badges: 18
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
Very good
Maximus The 1st
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Thank you!
J8lxi.890
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Did you use this description ????
dorothyramey
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
fairly good description
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Year 12s - where are you at with making decisions about university?

I’ve chosen my course and my university (19)
32.2%
I’ve chosen my course and shortlisted some universities (22)
37.29%
I’ve chosen my course, but not any universities (2)
3.39%
I’ve chosen my university, but not my course (3)
5.08%
I’ve shortlisted some universities, but not my course (4)
6.78%
I’m starting to consider my university options (7)
11.86%
I haven’t started thinking about university yet (1)
1.69%
I’m not planning on going to university (1)
1.69%

Watched Threads