The Student Room Group

History OCR A GCSE (new 10 marker interpretations question - international relations)

Hi everyone,
I am doing GCSE History, OCR A, and my international relations exam is coming up. Normally, there would be two 25 mark interpretation questions on appeasement and Cold War interpretations. But, with the new advanced information, the exam board have made one of the 25 markers, a 10 marker instead (but the layout of the question and how you are to structure your answer will be in the same style as the normal 25 marker). I am very confused on how to answer this 10 mark question, as it is, as I have said, supposed to be answered in the same format as the 25 marker, but if it is worth less marks, how can this be? I really need some urgent advice on how to structure this answer, ideally from someone doing this exam or someone who knows the exam board really well, as well as the advanced information updates. Any help would be appreciated! Thanks
Original post by gsrh05
Hi everyone,
I am doing GCSE History, OCR A, and my international relations exam is coming up. Normally, there would be two 25 mark interpretation questions on appeasement and Cold War interpretations. But, with the new advanced information, the exam board have made one of the 25 markers, a 10 marker instead (but the layout of the question and how you are to structure your answer will be in the same style as the normal 25 marker). I am very confused on how to answer this 10 mark question, as it is, as I have said, supposed to be answered in the same format as the 25 marker, but if it is worth less marks, how can this be? I really need some urgent advice on how to structure this answer, ideally from someone doing this exam or someone who knows the exam board really well, as well as the advanced information updates. Any help would be appreciated! Thanks

i can probably help with that, as our teacher gave us a structure, but how do you normally structure 25 mark questions? our teacher basically said to do the same as with a 25 marker, but with one fewer paragraph
Hey broo! Do you possibly have the 2021 papers as I need it for revision. I’m doing j410 specifically and j410/06 to be even more specific. Much appreciated

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending