Transferring to UEA for my Second Year

Watch this thread
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hello, I am a current first year at a northern university and I am looking to transfer universities to UEA for my second year due for medical reasons.
I was wondering if anyone else had done this before, how long the process took, if it was a difficult process, whether I have left it too late in the year, and anything else I should know?
University of East Anglia UG Student Rep: Danielle
Badges: 8
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Hello, I am a current first year at a northern university and I am looking to transfer universities to UEA for my second year due for medical reasons.
I was wondering if anyone else had done this before, how long the process took, if it was a difficult process, whether I have left it too late in the year, and anything else I should know?
Hey!

I'm not sure on the specifics of this myself, but know that my friend did something similar between her two universities, so I hope this is an option for you too. We have a really lovely community here at UEA that we'd love to welcome you into! My advice would be to drop admissions an email at [email protected] where someone will be ready and happy to help you, or guide you to the appropriate people. Do you have someone at your current northern university you could speak to about this also? And out of curiosity, what subject is this potential transfer for?

I hope everything goes okay and the move can be facilitated for you. Keep me updated and if I can be of any further help please do let me know

Danielle
Film and Television Studies
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Does school Maths prepare people well enough for the future?

Yes, it gives everyone a good foundation for any future path (23)
33.33%
Somewhat, if your future involves maths/STEM (31)
44.93%
No, it doesn't teach enough practical life skills (14)
20.29%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (1)
1.45%

Watched Threads