The Student Room Group

influence of early attachment on childhood + adult relationship

These questions are the right?
influence of early attachment on childhood
infleunce of childhood on adult relationship?
Are you able to reword your question, only I don't quite understand what you're asking?
Reply 2
Original post by Squiggles1238
Are you able to reword your question, only I don't quite understand what you're asking?

discuss influence of early attachment on adult relationship is same as discuss influence of childhood on adult relationship right?
Original post by zarahh09
discuss influence of early attachment on adult relationship is same as discuss influence of childhood on adult relationship right?

I believe so, although I can't be 100% without referencing a mark scheme to look at what content they would be expecting you to talk about. Do you have a mark scheme for these or are they ones from a textbook?
Reply 4
I believe so, although I can't be 100% without referencing a mark scheme to look at what content they would be expecting you to talk about. Do you have a mark scheme for these or are they ones from a textbook?

i just used physics and maths tutors website
I didn't know if i need to make two essay plants for these two questions or not

but thank you
i just used physics and maths tutors website
I didn't know if i need to make two essay plants for these two questions or not

but thank you

I will have a look at the mark schemes of the questions and let you know, is this in the AS or A2 section of PMT?
Reply 6
I will have a look at the mark schemes of the questions and let you know, is this in the AS or A2 section of PMT?

https://www.physicsandmathstutor.com/pdf-pages/?pdf=https%3A%2F%2Fpmt.physicsandmathstutor.com%2Fdownload%2FPsychology%2FA-level%2FTopic-Qs%2FAQA%2F3-Attachment%2FSet-A%2FEarly%2520Attachment.pdf

I saw another similar question like this which is why i was confused

I would say that both questions are asking more or less the same thing. The reason I say this is that the question you attached has the word 'childhood' in it, and it is asking about things such as the critical period and the internal working model, both of which are relevant to an essay discussing 'early attachment'. So I would say you only need 1 essay plan, and that would cover both questions
Reply 8
I would say that both questions are asking more or less the same thing. The reason I say this is that the question you attached has the word 'childhood' in it, and it is asking about things such as the critical period and the internal working model, both of which are relevant to an essay discussing 'early attachment'. So I would say you only need 1 essay plan, and that would cover both questions

thank you so much :smile:
thank you so much :smile:

No problem :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest