omarushehe
Badges: 8
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
does anyone have the pdf file for the Jan 2022 unit 3 and Jan 2021 Unit 3 paper, i’ve ran out of past papers and can’t really access these ones on the exam boards website because they are locked
omarushehe
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
(personal and business finance one)
ozlem_aa
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
i am going to resit the unit 3 btec business exam, do you guys have any advice or know anyone else that is retaking
omarushehe
Rep:
(Original post by ozlem_aa)
i am going to resit the unit 3 btec business exam, do you guys have any advice or know anyone else that is retaking
i’m resitting too good luck !
ozlem_aa
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
a

(Original post by omarushehe)
i’m resitting too good luck
thank you, good luck to you to. when is your exam?
omarushehe
Rep:
(Original post by ozlem_aa)
a

thank you, good luck to you to. when is your exam?
mine was today
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (51)
26.15%
As I expected (64)
32.82%
Harder (72)
36.92%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (8)
4.1%

Watched Threads