Going on a daytrip somewhere randomly

Watch this thread
nezogoltzke
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I'm wondering how realistic it is to think I can hop on a plane and just go somewhere like Amsterdam for a day trip and still manage to come back the same day or the next day? I live close to an airport and flights aren't that expensive but is it reasonable to think itd be worthwhile doing something like that? Obviously with some planning (booking a flight a few days in advance fe) but ultimately not knowing what to do when I get there and kind of just explore for the day? Idk if that makes sense as a question but yeah is that a realistic way to spend a day?
rebelw
Badges: 12
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by nezogoltzke)
I'm wondering how realistic it is to think I can hop on a plane and just go somewhere like Amsterdam for a day trip and still manage to come back the same day or the next day? I live close to an airport and flights aren't that expensive but is it reasonable to think itd be worthwhile doing something like that? Obviously with some planning (booking a flight a few days in advance fe) but ultimately not knowing what to do when I get there and kind of just explore for the day? Idk if that makes sense as a question but yeah is that a realistic way to spend a day?
yh my friend did this for her 17th and just went to the netherlands with some ppl for the weekend
if ur smart and confident it's p easy
normaw
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by nezogoltzke)
If you're in the SE it is easy to hop on the Eurostar train to Amsterdam, Paris or Brussels.
skylark2
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Doing it just for a day, you'd spend a big chunk of that day sitting in airports. Doing it for a weekend would make more sense.
Picnicl
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Never go abroad for less than 3 nights. There'll be so much you've never seen. That amount of time would often cover 2 places too.
Last edited by Picnicl; 1 month ago
tinyperson
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Go to the shops instead
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Does school Maths prepare people well enough for the future?

Yes, it gives everyone a good foundation for any future path (23)
33.33%
Somewhat, if your future involves maths/STEM (31)
44.93%
No, it doesn't teach enough practical life skills (14)
20.29%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (1)
1.45%

Watched Threads