Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

how old are you and how many people have you slept with? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Male, 17, none (by choice) yeah boi!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thenewromance)
    You might wanna read Citygirls post after saying that - I've had sex more than 28 times but sex with 28 people, multiple times - who she claims is friends with benefits, one nighters, relationships, etc. is a bit much.
    a bit much for who? if she's happy with it who are you to judge?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    More sex you have the more you use the muscles!!!
    Orgasms are good for your muscles :p:

Just to be pedantic, I've not gone down on 40 people - just as you don't have to sleep with everyone you have oral sex with, I haven't given head to or received oral from every guy I've slept with. It's all about what feels right in the situation - eg. sometimes I won't feel like going down on a guy if it's a one night stand- it's too intimate for someone you don't know well, while other times it's totally natural.

When you say 40 I agree it sounds quite a lot lol, yet looking back through them all it doesn't feel that way at all. I don't think of my past partners as numbers. It sounds obvious to say this but they're individual people - and I do still have a soft spot for a lot of them :o: :p: So you can give them a number and judge them or me on it, but numbers mean less than emotions and all the personal stuff.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by death.drop)
    you don't get a baggy fanny from lots of people, you get it from lots of sex (if at all), and you're more likely to get more sex in a long term relationship. so really the buckets are those who are in happy relationships with a great sex life.

I don't see why you seem to have such issues with other people's sexual activity.
    i doubt sex does it anyway. having kids is what ruins it.

17, none

ReputationRep:
    male, 18, 7

Female
    One person
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    17 - 4.

ReputationRep:
    Almost 16, one person. My boyfriend of one year 2 months

Female, 18, 2
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    male: male, 19, 4

ReputationRep:
    19, female, 1

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vapid slut magician)
    i doubt sex does it anyway. having kids is what ruins it.
    same here tbh. hence you get it from lots of sex (if at all),

even after kids you can get everything tightened up again. at the end of the day it's a muscle and exercising it will make it stronger.

the whole loose/bucket thing really bugs me, as you may be able to tell. :p:

Male, 19, 3.

ReputationRep:
    I am 20, and slept with 12. Haha I feel like a ho compared to everyone here.

ReputationRep:
    17, zero. Not surprised really.

ReputationRep:
    woah! anon overkill!

female, 17, none!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mousickle)
    I am 20, and slept with 12. Haha I feel like a ho compared to everyone here.
    why?

ReputationRep:
    Female, 19, 3

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thenewromance)
    Lol at the person who gave me neg rep. Guessing you're a bit sensitive about it for a reason :rolleyes: Bless.
    maybe you shouldn't go round being purposefully rude and insulting?

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 17, 2011
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.