Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

how old are you and how many people have you slept with? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by death.drop)
    maybe you shouldn't go round being purposefully rude and insulting?
    Maybe some shouldn't be mega proud of sleeping around. And my original beef was with the 15 year old who had slept with 19 people and said 'Whats up wit that? cos ur minga and im fit and get laid'.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mousickle)
    I am 20, and slept with 12. Haha I feel like a ho compared to everyone here.
    you go girl.

Male

female, 20, 1

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thenewromance)
    Charming.
    It's just a fun thread. Stop judging people.

ReputationRep:
    Maybe some shouldn't be mega proud of sleeping around. And my original beef was with the 15 year old who had slept with 19 people and said 'Whats up wit that? cos ur minga and im fit and get laid'. I'd feel so pleased with myself sticking up for people like that :rolls eyes:
    She wasn't the only person you were rude to and you were rude to her before she even said that.

mega proud? for answering a question? and why is it any worse to be proud of 27 than it is to be proud of one? as long as the person in question is happy with their choices.

I'm not sticking up for people like that, i'm just saying that people can sleep with however many people they like, for whatever reason, and as long as they're happy I don't see why it concerns you.
    You went out of your way to comment when people had a higher number than you deem acceptable; I find that obnoxious.

ReputationRep:
    18 nd bout 60 ppl

Male, 16, none. :rofl: at the anonymous replies, rarely seen over 50 in one thread :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wellerism)
    18 nd bout 60 ppl
    Are you sure all of them were actually human?

EDIT:

I'm female, 19, slept with too many.

ReputationRep:
    I can't be bothered to argue on a forum anymore anyway, it's extremely sad.

ReputationRep:
    Maybe some shouldn't be mega proud of sleeping around. And my original beef was with the 15 year old who had slept with 19 people and said 'Whats up wit that? cos ur minga and im fit and get laid'.
    no one's 'proud' of it. the thread only asks for an age and a number, not people's opinions about their actions. im neither proud nor ashamed of my sexual history, it is what it is.

I can't be bothered to argue on a forum anymore anyway, it's extremely sad.
    You just wait until someone else argues with the most recent post. You'll just carry on arguing :rolleyes: Anyway, why would you sign up to an internet forum if you didn't want to argue over forums because you think doing so is sad....:confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by whitepearlbaby)
    Are you sure all of them were actually human?

EDIT:

I'm female, 19, slept with too many.
    why do people always have to suggest people are lying if the number is high?

ReputationRep:
    19 and erm....zero.

ReputationRep:
    Female, 20, 3

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vapid slut magician)
    why do people always have to suggest people are lying if the number is high?
    Did I? When? And sorry if that offended you

M, 19, 1

ReputationRep:
    That's fair enough - I just don't agree with those who HAVE acted like they're proud of it.
    so what if they are? what's it to you? i dont understand how it affects you in any way.

ReputationRep:
    Cheers for the neg rep, because 14 people over 4 years is SOOO DISGUSTING. I mean that's like.. a different person every 4 months. hella gross! Idiot.

ReputationRep:
    f, 18, 3

ReputationRep:
    It's my opinion, I'll voice it if I want. And you have yours. If I want to say that I think sleeping around is whorish, I'll say it.
    i dont believe anyone asked of your opinion (however high and mighty it may be), so keep it to yourself, cause noone cares

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 17, 2011
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.