Turn on thread page Beta

how old are you and how many people have you slept with? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by whitepearlbaby)
    Did I? When? And sorry if that offended you
    Originally Posted by wellerism
    18 nd bout 60 ppl

Are you sure all of them were actually human?

ReputationRep:
    18 years old and 9 people

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by increaseyourfanbase)
    Cheers for the neg rep, because 14 people over 4 years is SOOO DISGUSTING. I mean that's like.. a different person every 4 months. hella gross! Idiot.
    Gross? Why? I think it's perfectly legitimate if you like what you're doing.

ReputationRep:
    m, 21, 500 woman.

ReputationRep:
    Gross? Why? I think it's perfectly legitimate if you like what you're doing.
    I was being sarcastic. someone repped me "Ewwww". But thank you. I agree.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by increaseyourfanbase)
    I was being sarcastic. someone repped me "Ewwww". But thank you. I agree.
    I get it now But I seem to get bad reputations all the time, I don't know why though because I always thought a forum was there to speak what's on your mind?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yodude888)
    Seems TSRians sleep with fewer people than the average 16-21 year olds.
    Seems TSRians are generally more intelligent than the average (disproportionate number of AAA/oxbridge/top 10 uni students or applicants)
    --> people who are more intelligent have less sex?
    It may seem a fairly basic conclusion, but it would be interesting to figure out exactly why.
    How closely do you think sexual achievement inversely correlates to scholastic achievement?
    No, I would say its more to do with the vast amount of time people spend on TSR instead of going out having sex that lowers the number of partners...

though for me I dont think this is the case, I tend to go out at least once a week and to the cinema and/or lunch/dinner with friends once a week. TSR is for study-time when I cant be arsed with pharmacokinetics anymore and need to trivialise my problems by answering a question about whether its possible to get pregnant by sitting on a man's face if he's just been sucking another guys ****...

Anyhoo...

F 19 0

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Danielle89)
    No, I would say its more to do with the vast amount of time people spend on TSR instead of going out having sex that lowers the number of partners...

though for me I dont think this is the case, I tend to go out at least once a week and to the cinema and/or lunch/dinner with friends once a week. TSR is for study-time when I cant be arsed with pharmacokinetics anymore and need to trivialise my problems by answering a question about whether its possible to get pregnant by sitting on a man's face if he's just been sucking another guys ****...

Anyhoo...

F 19 0
    Legend.

ReputationRep:
    I get it now But I seem to get bad reputations all the time, I don't know why though because I always thought a forum was there to speak what's on your mind?
    You'd think so. I don't mind when it's about my opinions but I just thought this was particularly pathetic.

ReputationRep:
    Female, 22, 0 but in a long-term relationship. Hurrah! :p:

Female 18 none

ReputationRep:
    Male, 20, 4

ReputationRep:
    Male, 17, 11.

ReputationRep:
    Female, 17
    Two.

ReputationRep:
    male nearly 17 years old, 23

ReputationRep:
    Female, 19, 2

ReputationRep:
    Female, 19 on Wednesday, 4.

Male, 18, 4

ReputationRep:
    16. 1.
    should be 2. :P (long story)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thatkidd)
    Male, 17, 11.
    hahahaha woah

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 17, 2011
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.