ReputationRep:
    Male, 16 - nearly 17.

1 - Still going!

ReputationRep:
    Female, 16, 0!

Female, 17, 5

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vapid slut magician)
    yeah perhaps if i sleep around less ill live forever...
    Funny you should say that because there's a woman who's been in the news recently she's a virgin at 105 and they reckon it might have something to do with it.

ReputationRep:
    Female. Age 20. 5

ReputationRep:
    How come all the Anons have multiple partners? And perfer to stay Anons.... If one feels it is not right to have multiple partners why go through it? Confused.

Myself - M 17, 0 (proud and wait for the right one )

ReputationRep:
    F, 21 and 0

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rnshan)
    How come all the Anons have multiple partners? And perfer to stay Anons.... If one feels it is not right to have multiple partners why go through it? Confused.

Myself - M 17, 0 (proud and wait for the right one )
    becasue then the person will get lots of neg reps or be judged for it.
    BTW there i sno right one.

ReputationRep:
    F, 20, 4 men. I live my life with no regrets.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DanielWhit)
    The link comes from the knowledge I have of people I know, generalised example people who left school after GCSEs compared to still there doing A-levels, certainly at a younger age it is the former group who were more sexually active.

Maybe the correlation will be greater comparing age of first sexual experience rather than number of partners.
    based on people ive know who went to oxbridge i dont find that to be the case at all... if we're going to go purely on anecdotal evidence.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bexicle89)
    Funny you should say that because there's a woman who's been in the news recently she's a virgin at 105 and they reckon it might have something to do with it.
    well i dont want to live nearly that long and im guessing she'll die eventually. if i gave a **** i wouldnt drink like a drunk and abuse so many prescription meds.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vapid slut magician)
    based on people ive know who went to oxbridge i dont find that to be the case at all... if we're going to go purely on anecdotal evidence.
    I am not aware of any proper research into the question, so I am working anecdotally, yes.

ReputationRep:
    I can count them on my hands. Am 19.

ReputationRep:
    Male 18, 0 and counting high five

"Put a donk on it" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ckMvj1piK58

ReputationRep:
    Male, 18, 0 people, two cats, one dog, three sheep.

female, 20, 4 people

I'm 20 and slept with 0.

that was me what the heck lol I'm not ashamed

18 years old and have slept with 8 women. Never had a girlfriend so it has all just been temporary one-night-stands.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 17, 2011
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.