Turn on thread page Beta

how old are you and how many people have you slept with? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by layla_1234)
    why put it in the first place
    at a guess, I'm going to say because it's difficult to know what to say and it's easier to lay it all out there. that's my reasoning at any rate.

i don't get what the problem is

ReputationRep:
    16 & non

ReputationRep:
    F 18 2 (my bf <3, and a one night stand which i regret )

ReputationRep:
    21 and slept with 6 people

I'm 19 and have slept with 14 people.

ReputationRep:
    I'm 20.
    Slept with one person- I'm still with him and have been since I was 17.

ReputationRep:
    ...19 - female and slept with 2 guys..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by death.drop)
    at a guess, I'm going to say because it's difficult to know what to say and it's easier to lay it all out there. that's my reasoning at any rate.

i don't get what the problem is
    It is not a question that you have to answer... she should of just ignored the thread instead of putting "involuntery" and all that shizzle.

ReputationRep:
    It is not a question that you have to answer... she should of just ignored the thread instead of putting "involuntery" and all that shizzle.
    shut up, learn simple grammar, and then mind your own business.

ReputationRep:
    I'm back after a lengthy absence!!

You lot are undersexed!!

21. M. Over 40.

ReputationRep:
    why exactly should she have done anything? she was answering a question, same as anyone else, and stating the facts.
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    male 19, 1, my gf of 15 months

ReputationRep:
    why exactly should she have done anything? she was answering a question, same as anyone else, and stating the facts.
    Because it is a light hearted debate... then she says stuff like 2 full sex, 2 maybes and 2 involuntery. WTF!

ReputationRep:
    m 15 17

ReputationRep:
    Because it is a light hearted debate... then she says stuff like 2 full sex, 2 maybes and 2 involuntery. WTF!
    it's not even a debate. it's stating the amount of people you've had sex with; neither lighthearted or serious, just facts.

if you have a problem then keep it to yourself or gtfo. Don't make someone feel like they can't be honest or that they should be guilty for answering a question truthfully.
    You're the reason that I rarely feel like I can make a valid answer in anything about virginity/number or sexual partners. maybe you should consider others feelings instead of only seeing the slight awkwardness it presents you with.

20-years-old, slept with 8 people.
    3 of them have been current boyfriends that I was with at the time.
    The other 5 were unplanned, drunken accidents that I regretted and hated myself for after, even though no doubt it would happen again if I became single any time soon.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Local_United_Fan)
    I'm back after a lengthy absence!!

You lot are undersexed!!

21. M. Over 40.
    you're hardly stud of the year

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vapid slut magician)
    you're hardly stud of the year

Exactly, I know a lot of guys who have slept with more than that- but they don't go on about it because they're cool :cool:

ReputationRep:
    it's not even a debate. it's stating the amount of people you've had sex with; neither lighthearted or serious, just facts.

if you have a problem then keep it to yourself or gtfo. Don't make someone feel like they can't be honest or that they should be guilty for answering a question truthfully.
    You're the reason that I rarely feel like I can make a valid answer in anything about virginity/number or sexual partners. maybe you should consider others feelings instead of only seeing the slight awkwardness it presents you with.
    FFS... its an internet forum. Not the real world. She should of said 4. Thats all we wanted, the facts, not all this involnetery/nearly/almosts/i thought in my head/i had a hand shandy.

ReputationRep:
    FFS... its an internet forum. Not the real world. She should of said 4. Thats all we wanted, the facts, not all this involnetery/nearly/almosts/i thought in my head/i had a hand shandy.
    should HAVE. INVOLUNTARY. jesus.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 17, 2011
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.