Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

how old are you and how many people have you slept with? Watch

(Original post by tetrahydrocannabinol.)
    Well, last time I checked, girls were people too...
    (Original post by vapid slut magician)
    just didnt occur to me! i guess that brings me to 53

I included girls because to be honest I count that as even more significant to me than the guys! Probably natural considering I slept with the guys before coming out as gay..

ReputationRep:
    18, and none. :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by layla_1234)
    FFS... its an internet forum. Not the real world. She should of said 4. Thats all we wanted, the facts, not all this involnetery/nearly/almosts/i thought in my head/i had a hand shandy.
    I cant believe you're making someone feel bad for having had involuntary sex.

ReputationRep:
    16, female, and one

ReputationRep:
    Female, 18 and None

19 male, no1, but done minor sex stuff lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Danielle89)
    I cant believe you're making someone feel bad for having had involuntary sex.
    i am not. i did not understand what she meant by involuntery and this "almosts".

15 &have been with 2

ReputationRep:
    1 of those was involuntary though, and was number 1's best friend...

ReputationRep:
    M, 24, 4

ReputationRep:
    21-0

ReputationRep:
    17 . 0

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    Female, 20 and slept with 5 guys. (3 boyfriends and 2 f**k buddies). Never had a one night stand with a random and whilst I don't have anything against them I don't think I'd like to go home with a complete stranger.

ReputationRep:
    17years old, 1 girl - my girlfriend of 7 months. Hopefully the only person i'll ever be with again

ReputationRep:
    17, none.

ReputationRep:
    It's surprising to see that the girls (and possibly guys..) who have slept with few people or noone certainly aren't at all the least attractive.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SamTheMan)
    It's surprising to see that the girls (and possibly guys..) who have slept with few people or noone certainly aren't at all the least attractive.
    why's that surprising?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vapid slut magician)
    why's that surprising?
    Actually, I don't know why I used the term "surprising" because I knew a number of girls who were virgins until they were in their early 20s: some were very attractive, sought after for a relationship but just didn't want that kind of "attention".
    Some girls use that kind of attention to feel attractive when in effect the two aren't that closely linked. Anyone can get sex if they lower their standards enough, it's not really necessarily to be attractive to get a guy to sleep with you...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SamTheMan)
    Anyone can get sex if they lower their standards enough, it's not really necessarily to be attractive to get a guy to sleep with you...
    it is to get a hot guy you actually want touching you

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 17, 2011
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.