Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

how old are you and how many people have you slept with? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vapid slut magician)
    it is to get a hot guy you actually want touching you
    Hardly. Most girls aren't that good at being straight and direct. If you put it on a plate and are not too horrible, a lot of single good-looking guys will pick up the bait.
    I had a friend at uni who just didn't follow the usual rules that most girls think they have to follow when approaching guys. She slept with all the hottest guys. Of course they just saw her as an easy lay and had no interest in going out with her... and trust me she was far from being a stunner. Very average, slightly overweight..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SamTheMan)
    Hardly. Most girls aren't that good at being straight and direct. If you put it on a plate and are not too horrible, a lot of single good-looking guys will pick up the bait.
    I had a friend at uni who just didn't follow the usual rules that most girls think they have to follow when approaching guys. She slept with all the hottest guys. Of course they just saw her as an easy lay and had no interest in going out with her... and trust me she was far from being a stunner. Very average, slightly overweight..
    hmmm i must be doing something wrong then

ReputationRep:
    18 female. essex. 2

ReputationRep:
    Male, 24

14 girls

(could count as 16 if you include girls who have slept in my bed pretty much naked with me, although not doing anything apart from kissing and BJ's? and I was still a virgin when I was 21 lol)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wythenshawe)
    Male, 24

14 girls

(could count as 16 if you include girls who have slept in my bed pretty much naked with me, although not doing anything apart from kissing and BJ's? and I was still a virgin when I was 21 lol)
    Hmm you would never know you came from Wythenshawe...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tory Dan)
    Hmm you would never know you came from Wythenshawe...
    Tell me about it.

ReputationRep:
    17 years old - female - 4

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by london07)
    18 female. essex. 2
    Under 10 counts as being a virgin in Essex.

ReputationRep:
    Tell me about it.
    Ah well least you support City.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tory Dan)
    Ah well least you support City.
    Nothing wrong with Wythenshawe mate, its a great place to live. Just has a bad reputation.

ReputationRep:
    Nothing wrong with Wythenshawe mate, its a great place to live. Just has a bad reputation.
    Not saying it is, know quite a few people from there and they are all good people. Just has a bit of a rep as you said for stuff.

ReputationRep:
    Sad thread

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Meus)
    Sad thread
    So you felt the need to reply to it :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    So you felt the need to reply to it :rolleyes:
    No, it was a life goal to reply to it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Meus)
    No, it was a life goal to reply to it
    OK, Mr. Sarcastic OP.

ReputationRep:
    Female, 18, 9

Female, 18, 22

No. It's not that. I'm almost 19 and I've been having sex since I was 15. So thats over a period of 4 years. thats like around 5.1 people a year. Not many when you think of it like that!

Female, 22, 27 people

ReputationRep:
    :p: :confused: :eek: :cool: :yep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    female. 18 years old. 11 people

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 17, 2011
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.