F, 21, 0

ReputationRep:
    female

female.. 18yrs old.. none

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Al3x88)
    not, never in my life
    wrong expression, meant with 3 different girls since this august
    again, am i supposed to be impressed by that? 1 girl a month? who cares?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vapid slut magician)
    again, am i supposed to be impressed by that? 1 girl a month? who cares?
    yeah coz u probably so ugly that this can be "mission impossible" for you

ReputationRep:
    yeah coz u probably so ugly that this can be "mission impossible" for you
    or not. whatever. clearly it was a proud moment for you so fair play.

ReputationRep:
    or not. whatever. clearly it was a proud moment for you so fair play.
    yh... maybe that's the reason i posted it...? what do u think? have a guess? btw u really look like a smart person

ReputationRep:
    yh... maybe that's the reason i posted it...? what do u think? have a guess? btw u really look like a smart person
    i can understand people posting 3 girls in a night... 3 in as many months, pretty standard IMO

ReputationRep:
    i can understand people posting 3 girls in a night... 3 in as many months, pretty standard IMO
    well i missed the part where i sayed that i was a super playboy... i just sayed what i did, maybe for me is something am proud of, someone else probably would not... dont see the point why u moan about my post? maybe u just need to relax and get rid of some stress? maybe i can help u with that? :cool:

ReputationRep:
    well i missed the part where i sayed that i was a super playboy... i just sayed what i did, maybe for me is something am proud of, someone else probably would not... dont see the point why u moan about my post? maybe u just need to relax and get rid of some stress? maybe i can help u with that? :cool:
    ugh, vom

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jinxy)
    Female, 16 (17 in 2 months).
    Only one guy who I have been sleeping with since I turned 16. (been with him since I was 13 though) and I'm still with him now, hopefully we'll be together for many more years

When I was quickly scrolling down the page I glanced at the screen and saw "17 in 2 months" and thought woaah! :shock: *chuckles*

I'm 20, female and just the 1 for me ... been with him 4 years though so

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nterry242)
    When I was quickly scrolling down the page I glanced at the screen and saw "17 in 2 months" and thought woaah! :shock: *chuckles*

aw that's sweet! Good luck to the both of you in your ever growing relationship! and i suppose the fact that i'm not even 17 and been with my guy 4 years says a lot ...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nterry242)

and oh my gosh yeah,it looks like I meant I slept with 17 guys in two months i need to change that!!!! LOL

To clarify for anyone else who mis read...I am 17 years old in two months :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NW8_SW1_EC3)
    Under 10 counts as being a virgin in Essex.
    hahaha.
    SO true.

i'm proud.

Female age 20, 25 guys i think

ReputationRep:
    20 and 1!

ReputationRep:
    24 and 3

ReputationRep:
    23 not sure exactly between 10-15

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 17, 2011
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.