why do I always get sick during exams

Watch this thread
HiILikeFrogs
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I always seem to get cold symptoms before exams and I am sick now 2 weeks before my A levels exams, any logical explanation?
Scotney
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by HiILikeFrogs)
I always seem to get cold symptoms before exams and I am sick now 2 weeks before my A levels exams, any logical explanation?
Stress effects the immune system so you are more likely to pick up an illness.Try and eat proper meals and get enough sleep and perhaps take a multi vitamin supplement.
Coventry University Student Ambassadors
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by HiILikeFrogs)
Echoing what's mentioned above, stress can impact your immune system and exposure you to getting ill. Another reason could be psychological. The association with stress, anxiety, panic, worry and exams can all contribute.

I hope you're taking care of yourself.

Veronica
Student Ambassador
_gcx
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
If you are not eating or sleeping properly due to exam stress, that would be the first thing to look at
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Does school Maths prepare people well enough for the future?

Yes, it gives everyone a good foundation for any future path (48)
30.57%
Somewhat, if your future involves maths/STEM (68)
43.31%
No, it doesn't teach enough practical life skills (39)
24.84%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (2)
1.27%

Watched Threads