About CRN and original identity material

Watch this thread
MCP0408
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I have just recently sent my original identity material out via post using special delivery, and just 30mins ago I found out I need to put my CRN with the passport too, what can I do?
Graeme SFE
Badges: 8
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by MCP0408)
I have just recently sent my original identity material out via post using special delivery, and just 30mins ago I found out I need to put my CRN with the passport too, what can I do?
Hi there,

This shouldn't be a problem. Normally, we can use your name and date of birth on the passport to locate your account, even if you haven't included your Customer Reference Number. Can you please confirm the tracking number?

Thanks, Graeme
MCP0408
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by Graeme SFE)
Hi there,

This shouldn't be a problem. Normally, we can use your name and date of birth on the passport to locate your account, even if you haven't included your Customer Reference Number. Can you please confirm the tracking number?

Thanks, Graeme
Hi
Thanks for your reply, I have just called student finance using mobile contact and they did inform me they received my passport and they have scan it to the system
Appreciate the help!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (21)
26.25%
As I expected (24)
30%
Harder (30)
37.5%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (5)
6.25%

Watched Threads