About CAS

Watch this thread
Sagar2710
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I have applied for my master's degree in the university of Bedfordshire and i have paid all my tution fees and also clear interview I'm waiting for my cas letter but I didn't received yet my classes start in July so please help me solve my problem and tell me something about CAS
DataVenia
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Sagar2710)
I have applied for my master's degree in the university of Bedfordshire and i have paid all my tution fees and also clear interview I'm waiting for my cas letter but I didn't received yet my classes start in July so please help me solve my problem and tell me something about CAS
There have been quite a few threads about delays in receiving CAS letters from the University of Bedfordshire over the last few weeks. Perhaps could you could read those threads for advice and/or contact the OP of those posts (nikhath in all cases) See:

5 months of CAS delay
CAS delay
CAS delay
CAS delay
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Does school Maths prepare people well enough for the future?

Yes, it gives everyone a good foundation for any future path (42)
32.31%
Somewhat, if your future involves maths/STEM (60)
46.15%
No, it doesn't teach enough practical life skills (27)
20.77%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (1)
0.77%

Watched Threads