uni of leicester compsci

Watch this thread
yahya111
Badges: 0
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
looking to go to leicester next year for computer science, can anyone give me insight?
ghostworld
Badges: 10
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
replying so i can be notified too. i'm going to leicester for compsci this september
shahzaib708
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Did you apply for the year in industry course?
Jaciruyi8
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by yahya111)
looking to go to leicester next year for computer science, can anyone give me insight?
Hii I’ll be doing software engineering but it’s really similar. I went to the offer holder day and it was great. Seems like we’ll learn the fundamentals of both maths and programming. The class is really interactive as well, the lecturer talked about . Here’s a picture I took of what a typical week looks like. We were told that we’d normally have class every minus on Wednesday’s. Each student is assigned a personal tutor who can help with advice. And the examination method is more or less 60/40 coursework and exams. Name:  D4E150F3-02B1-4C90-803A-E1A56A6B3D35.jpg.jpeg
Views: 21
Size:  24.6 KB
Last edited by Jaciruyi8; 1 month ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Does school Maths prepare people well enough for the future?

Yes, it gives everyone a good foundation for any future path (39)
32.23%
Somewhat, if your future involves maths/STEM (55)
45.45%
No, it doesn't teach enough practical life skills (26)
21.49%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (1)
0.83%

Watched Threads