Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    As title states.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ToshTrent)
    As title states.
    I think i'd be the Oak, wana be the king of the forest!

ReputationRep:
    As title states.
    a palm tree! i used to have my hair in platts coomming down the side of my face plus in parts it was dyed green (for a party)

ReputationRep:
    I may as well be the first knob (as in door handle) head to say it..

If I was a tree, well.. i'd be a tree, wouldn't I?

what a loser!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by horrorboy)
    a palm tree! i used to have my hair in platts coomming down the side of my face plus in parts it was dyed green (for a party)
    A party on your face? :eek:

ReputationRep:
    I'd like to be a big ole' oak tree - I'd like to be the kind of tree that's useful*, in the sense that you can make proper strong huge tree houses in them and can hang really big swings from their branches

*and before anyone says it, I *know* that all trees are useful, in that they produce oxygen and take in carbon dioxide...yadda yadda

ReputationRep:
    I'd be either an Oak tree (they're cool!) or to be all patriotic (Aus Day comn up on the 26th ), a Eucalyptus/gum tree

ReputationRep:
    Firr tree

id be growing for ages, cut down, put in a house to slowly die and then be burned

ReputationRep:
    I'd be a wattle tree because they have cool fuzzy yellow flowers that smell kinda nice. Or, I would be one of those Autumn trees that have leaves that turn mellow colours of red and orange.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by galadriel100)
    Or, I would be one of those Autumn trees that have leaves that turn mellow colours of red and orange.
    Um, don't all trees do that in Autumn? (apart from the evergreen ones, natch )

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by red665)
    Yeah, but there is one Autumn tree that I especially like, but I have no idea what the name of it is.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by red665)
    hmmmmmmmmm do palm trees lose there leaves? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BhArJ)
    hmmmmmmmmm do palm trees lose there leaves? :confused:
    lol, Umm some fall off I think. Well when it's windy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by galadriel100)
    Yeah, but there is one Autumn tree that I especially like, but I have no idea what the name of it is.
    maple tree?

ReputationRep:
    ~a fir tree--i should really put a gum tree for Australia Day, or maybe an aussi shrub like the bottlebrush

ReputationRep:
    A wild plum tree. They have gorgeous white flowers in the spring. quite lovely and useful.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AmericanChick)
    A wild plum tree. They have gorgeous white flowers in the spring. quite lovely and useful.
    So people can Nibble ya plumbs?

ReputationRep:
    I'm willing to bet that the only reason that people are choosing Oak trees is because its the only tree that they know

ReputationRep:
    As title states.
    If I was a tree I'd be rather pissed off 'cos I could never go anywhere! :mad:

ReputationRep:
    apple tree:rolleyes:

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.