Do Travelodge accept outdated passport as ID?

Watch this thread
Morgies
Badges: 18
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
heya.

so my passport is outdated and has been for a while, ive been so busy with literally EVERYTHING else going on that ive not been able to sort it out, but reading up on Travelodge terms and conditions, I noticed it says they might ask for passport or id for identification because they don't let minors stay alone.

If I combine my outdated passport with my student id, my railcard and my birth certificate, that's pretty solid proof I am who I say and I'm 20, right? Or would none of those things be acceptable?
ahjpko
Badges: 13
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
You can’t use an out of date passport I think someone places do allow it if it’s been out of date for less than a year or something like that? Have you got a provisionals/Driving license?
Morgies
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by ahjpko)
You can’t use an out of date passport I think someone places do allow it if it’s been out of date for less than a year or something like that? Have you got a provisionals/Driving license?
its been out of date 4 more than a year and i dont have a provisional or driving license ;-;

i have the card i paid with and my student id as identification, so ill just have to hope they dont id me, similar to how a friend says they werent id'd over age ;-;
ahjpko
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Morgies)
its been out of date 4 more than a year and i dont have a provisional or driving license ;-;

i have the card i paid with and my student id as identification, so ill just have to hope they dont id me, similar to how a friend says they werent id'd over age ;-;
Think you might be okay with a birth certificate etc. As long as they don’t ask for a DBS.
wolves2003
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by ahjpko)
Think you might be okay with a birth certificate etc. As long as they don’t ask for a DBS.
:rofl:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (65)
27.9%
As I expected (73)
31.33%
Harder (87)
37.34%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (8)
3.43%

Watched Threads