The Student Room Group

BCU Interview for MSc in Forensic Psychology

Hi, anyone who applied for this program and has had their interview yet? I have mine tomorrow and they told me they would be checking out my knowledge in research methods and statistics. What exactly can I expect to be tested on and how did it go for you?
Hi, I have my interview for the same course next week? How did your interview go? Would you mind sharing what the interview was like? Many thanks
Original post by linntib
Hi, anyone who applied for this program and has had their interview yet? I have mine tomorrow and they told me they would be checking out my knowledge in research methods and statistics. What exactly can I expect to be tested on and how did it go for you?

Hi! I have mine in a couple of days, is there a possibility you could tell me what to expect especially in regard to my knowledge in research methods and statistics? Thank you :smile:
Original post by Dani___1990
Hi, I have my interview for the same course next week? How did your interview go? Would you mind sharing what the interview was like? Many

Hi! I have mine in a couple of days, is there a possibility you could tell me what to expect especially in regard to my knowledge in research methods and statistics? Thank you :smile:
Hi, I have my interview in a couple of days now, do you remember what kinds of questions they asked and how it went? Thank you.

Original post by Abby99xox

Quick Reply

Latest