Subjects that are often in Bristol Clearing?

Watch this thread
maxcovel39
Badges: 10
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I'm thinking of going into clearing this year with hopes to get into uni of bristol. Does anyone have access or know the list of subjects that have been available in clearing last year? or the year before? just wanna gauge what options I would have in clearing.
martin7
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by maxcovel39)
I'm thinking of going into clearing this year with hopes to get into uni of bristol. Does anyone have access or know the list of subjects that have been available in clearing last year? or the year before? just wanna gauge what options I would have in clearing.
You really need to focus on deciding what course(s) you're interested in, and then look at what universities provide those courses. Deciding you want to go to a specific university and then looking to see what you might want to spend 3 or 4 years of your life studying there seems to be the wrong way of going about things!
Spectrz
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Does the BSc Chemistry ever go into clearing? Should have applied to Bristol in the first place
McGinger
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
Usually - but every year is different - Chemistry, Modern Languages, Music, Ancient History, Childhood Studies, Environmental Geoscience, Geoscience, Geology, Plant Sciences.
artful_lounger
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
Something to bear in mind is just because a subject was previously in clearing doesn't mean it will be again - and with how volatile admissions have been the last couple of years with all the COVID grade issues, it's really impossible to predict how it will end up this year.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (47)
26.11%
As I expected (60)
33.33%
Harder (65)
36.11%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (8)
4.44%

Watched Threads