Breakthrough Skeleton Code Computer Science AQA

Watch this thread
Madhavv
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hey everyone,

If you have any useful resources for the skeleton programming section please post them here!
Lysistrata
Badges: 11
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
This for Section C and D especially. There are threads on this already though so search TSR to get more info https://en.m.wikibooks.org/wiki/A-le...n_program/2022
Jeremyboi
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
Hi would you be able to help me

Do you know what a key is in the code, i understand that it is a card that starts with "K" however i dont understand what happens when if you encounter a difficulty card it makes you pick a position of a key, then nothing seems to happen. if you know what this is please let me know
andrew03meyer
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
The Difficulty card is there to make you discard a key, if you don't, it will discard 5 cards from the deck. This last bit may be what you're encountering when "nothing happens" as the deck isn't shown to you, so you don't see anything happen...
Last edited by andrew03meyer; 1 week ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did the Edexcel A Level Further Mathematics Paper 3C exam go for you?

Great! (49)
19.44%
Quite well (62)
24.6%
Not so good (77)
30.56%
Terrible! (64)
25.4%

Watched Threads