Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MDEH8176)
    That's quite an early response for Edinburgh. Out of interest, which course are you applying for? Edinburgh is slowly becoming my favourite and I'd really like an offer! Congrats btw.
    I did send my application quite early since I was applying to Oxford, maybe that's why. I'm applying for maths. Good luck, hope you get an offer

ReputationRep:
    Still nothing... I want an offer to get me over my Oxford rejection!

ReputationRep:
    I sent mine off 2 weeks ago and no offers.

My friend at college sent his off a week ago and has 3 interviews for the same course as me, Pharmacy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by _Claudia_)
    Still nothing... I want an offer to get me over my Oxford rejection!
    I sent my application on 14th october and so far have received no offers but an interview at Oxford, which I really wasnt expecting!

Being a mature student, however, I dont expect other universities to reply until about February though...

ReputationRep:
    Time to unsubscribe... Newcastle, unconditional (applying post A-levels).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by illy123)
    Just got my first offer from UCL
    :O blimey, how clever are u?? lol
    i got lower than that in both economics and computing in year 12. i feel majorly thick now lol

ReputationRep:
    nothing, this is irritating me more and more

ReputationRep:
    Time for me to unsubscribe...offer from York (after two very stressful weeks!).
    Good luck guys.

ReputationRep:
    Im (hopefully) studying english at one of these places:

Bristol
    Nottingham
    Southampton
    Manchester
    Leicester

Its been 8 days and no offers!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    So is it possible to get an offer b4r Christmas or we will get one during January? Damn I am so stressed...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by agre55or)
    So is it possible to get an offer b4r Christmas or we will get one during January? Damn I am so stressed...
    There's no reason why you wouldn't get one before Christmas. You're unlikely to get one on Christmas Day, or Boxing Day, or anything like that, because no one (hopefully) will be bothering with things like that then. There's a few weeks before then though and they'll be just as normal.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eve_22)
    I sent my application on 14th october and so far have received no offers but an interview at Oxford, which I really wasnt expecting!

Being a mature student, however, I dont expect other universities to reply until about February though...
    Congratulations on getting an interview! Hope it goes well for you I've been obsessed with Track ever since I applied, but right now it's worse than ever. I just don't have much confidence anymore, and an offer (or even a rejection) could help me get through the uncertainty. I don't want to make too many plans for further study and work as long as I might still get an offer, if that makes sense

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by La Esmerelda)
    Im (hopefully) studying english at one of these places:

Bristol
    Nottingham
    Southampton
    Manchester
    Leicester

Its been 8 days and no offers!!!!!!!
    It's been more than a month for me (even though I applied to different universties). I heard that decisions made by the English departments tend to take a while, so try - I know it's hard, I'm struggling with it myself! - not to panic yet

ReputationRep:
    I have 3 interviews.

do you think theyll tell me straight away whether they are going to offer me a place?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chantal1991)
    I have 3 interviews.

do you think theyll tell me straight away whether they are going to offer me a place?
    Maybe after 2 days I think

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CupidzArrow)
    Maybe after 2 days I think

thanks for the answer

ReputationRep:
    I have 3 interviews.

good luck Chantal1991 with those interviews.I hope you get a few offers there:yep:

ReputationRep:
    I have 3 interviews.

my friend got told as his interview they would recommend him and he got an offer a few days later

ReputationRep:
    Got an offer through from Middlesex today 300 UCAS points for Television Production.

ReputationRep:
    Argh I sent mine off 2 weeks ago and still nothing. I'm getting quite paranoid now even though I know there's still ages to go. Everyone I know have already had atleast one offer...

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Applying to uni

All the essentials

The adventure begins mug

Student life: what to expect

What it's really like going to uni

Graduates celebrate

How to write a good personal statement

Expert PS advice from the people who will read it

Uni match

Uni match

Can't decide where to apply? Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Two students working together

A-Z of universities

Read our guides to unis and colleges from around the UK

A student working on a computer

Personal statement help

Use our tool to get your ideal PS quickly!

Hands typing

Degrees without fees

Discover more about degree-level apprenticeships.

A student looking down a microscope

Planning open days

Find upcoming open days and get advice on preparing.

Help out other students

These questions still need an answer

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.