Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nelien)
    Ooops, sorry people, I'm off this thread! :woo:

Got my first offer today, Conditional (IELTS 6.0) from Birmingham, only 8 days after I sent my application!

Well, good luck to you all!
    Congrats, well done! IELTS 6.0 is easy peasy :P

ReputationRep:
    Still No Offers!!

ReputationRep:
    Nothing, and I sent my application off months ago Just a 'no' from Oxford, nothing else.

ReputationRep:
    Got interviews with Wolverhampton and Staffordshire set up just waiting on Stockport and Blackpool then get offers after that

ReputationRep:
    When I applied last year, almost all of my replies were a few days before the deadline in march. Looong wait. I have a feeling the same thing is going to happen this time round

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lizsco3)
    When I applied last year, almost all of my replies were a few days before the deadline in march. Looong wait. I have a feeling the same thing is going to happen this time round
    Which unis did you apply to? :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by limonadita)
    Which unis did you apply to? :eek:
    This time or last time?

ReputationRep:
    This time or last time?
    Last time

ReputationRep:
    Last time
    Lol sorry to be so confusing

LSE, Loughborough, Warwick, Cambridge and Bath after a lot of indecision. I didn't hear from any of them except for Cambridge and Bath until the last week before the deadline

ReputationRep:
    Lol sorry to be so confusing

LSE, Loughborough, Warwick, Cambridge and Bath after a lot of indecision. I didn't hear from any of them except for Cambridge and Bath until the last week before the deadline
    Oh my gosh. That's so frustrating! I hope that LSE, Leeds and Durham will move on even though I was told LSE wait until late February/early March and Durham don't seem to be any quicker as my application has to go through both Department and College (or even another College, if I'm lucky enough to be pooled). No idea about Leeds though.

ReputationRep:
    Oh my gosh. That's so frustrating! I hope that LSE, Leeds and Durham will move on even though I was told LSE wait until late February/early March and Durham don't seem to be any quicker as my application has to go through both Department and College (or even another College, if I'm lucky enough to be pooled). No idea about Leeds though.
    From what's happened to friends who've applied to Durham and Leeds, Durham generally didn't seem to get moving till around March, while Leeds were much quicker. I think LSE does tend to be quite slow, but it seems like they've given out a few offers already. Well done with Manchester btw! And good luck with your other unis!

ReputationRep:
    From what's happened to friends who've applied to Durham and Leeds, Durham generally didn't seem to get moving till around March, while Leeds were much quicker. I think LSE does tend to be quite slow, but it seems like they've given out a few offers already. Well done with Manchester btw! And good luck with your other unis!
    Oh wow. The ones I want to hear from the most are the slowest.
    Thank you. Same to you! :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    First offer! :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Turnor)
    First offer! :yep:
    Congratulations!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Colesy)
    I just got my first offer today so I better unsub .

From Brunel for Law who HADN'T acknowledged me BTW, so no news is good news to you for those waiting still.
    congrats!...when did you submit your application?

ReputationRep:
    I finished and sent off my application ages ago (UCAS office said it was all sent through and processed back in November and UCAS site agrees to that). But I have no offers/ decisions or even the letter/ email from UCAS yet lols. Oh wells here is to hoping I get some update in the next week or so.

ReputationRep:
    Still no offers

ReputationRep:
    first offer today

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MarshallJT)
    I finished and sent off my application ages ago (UCAS office said it was all sent through and processed back in November and UCAS site agrees to that). But I have no offers/ decisions or even the letter/ email from UCAS yet lols. Oh wells here is to hoping I get some update in the next week or so.
    Sent mine off very early December and have only had one acknowledgment so far. The Welcome pack takes a while. I think UCAS just like making us suffer. :shifty:

ReputationRep:
    I have acknowledgements but no offers yet. It was only finally sent on Tuesday though, so no panic yet.

University open days

• University of Warwick
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Sat, 20 Oct '18
  • University of Sheffield
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Sat, 20 Oct '18
  • Edge Hill University
    Faculty of Health and Social Care Undergraduate
    Sat, 20 Oct '18
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Applying to uni

All the essentials

The adventure begins mug

Student life: what to expect

What it's really like going to uni

Graduates celebrate

How to write a good personal statement

Expert PS advice from the people who will read it

Uni match

Uni match

Can't decide where to apply? Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Two students working together

A-Z of universities

Read our guides to unis and colleges from around the UK

A student working on a computer

Personal statement help

Use our tool to get your ideal PS quickly!

Hands typing

Degrees without fees

Discover more about degree-level apprenticeships.

A student looking down a microscope

Planning open days

Find upcoming open days and get advice on preparing.

Help out other students

These questions still need an answer

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.