Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    mine got sent off a week ago but i haven't had my welcome stuff from ucas so i can't check my track and it's really getting to me!!! i just wanna know, because i'm in uni now, hate it and just wanna be happy knowing i've got in somewhere else that i know i'll enjoy!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ohemmacharlotte)
    mine got sent off a week ago but i haven't had my welcome stuff from ucas so i can't check my track and it's really getting to me!!! i just wanna know, because i'm in uni now, hate it and just wanna be happy knowing i've got in somewhere else that i know i'll enjoy!!!
    You don't need the UCAS Welcome pack to log in to Track. You just need three things: your ID-number (you can find it when you log in through Apply and it's on the first page then), your username (the same you used when applying) and your password (also the same that you used when you applied). Hope that helps and welcome to the Track-addiction club

ReputationRep:
    Logged in, have nothing....
    and people, dumb question, when you have your ucas application stuff at the bottom of your posts, what does acknowledged and pending actually mean...im confused with the two...
    probs cause im awake at like 6:30am :]

ReputationRep:
    Logged in, have nothing....
    and people, dumb question, when you have your ucas application stuff at the bottom of your posts, what does acknowledged and pending actually mean...im confused with the two...
    probs cause im awake at like 6:30am :]
    Some uni's send acknowledgement e-mails stating that they have received your application before they send you an offer. I guess pending means the same thing (or without the acknowledgement letter )

ReputationRep:
    Thankyou....ooo i want a letter or something SOON! lol

ReputationRep:
    Thankyou....ooo i want a letter or something SOON! lol
    Me too! I sent my application on the 15th Jan and haven't had my UCAS letter yet. However I've been logging into track anyway everyday! It's an addiction! Ahhhh! My grades are pretty poor and I've only applied to one Uni (Winchester) so as you can imagine I'm a nervous wreck everytime I log in! Haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LivingDeadly)
    Me too! I sent my application on the 15th Jan and haven't had my UCAS letter yet. However I've been logging into track anyway everyday! It's an addiction! Ahhhh! My grades are pretty poor and I've only applied to one Uni (Winchester) so as you can imagine I'm a nervous wreck everytime I log in! Haha
    Sorry, just wondering - why did you apply to only one university?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Haya)
    Sorry, just wondering - why did you apply to only one university?
    Mixed reasons. It was the only Uni I could really find that was small, not too far away and had a great description for it's course. Oh and also the fact that I couldn't aim very high due to my poor grades. It was probably a lame idea, but it was the only one that really caught my eye so I thought I'd try my chances!

ReputationRep:
    Q300

ReputationRep:
    Got an e-mail back from the admissions tutor at Lincoln saying he will look into my application asap

Things are looking up slightly but only slightly

ReputationRep:
    Still no news here yet. D: It's officially been one month... woop.

ReputationRep:
    No news for me either, but I'll wait paitently.

ReputationRep:
    It's taking too long I wanna know now

ReputationRep:
    I know this isnt the thread, but after waiting anxiously like you guys, I got accepeted onto Birimingham city, which is like my 5th choice lol

applied 14th, heard back today, so only over a week D:

ReputationRep:
    Damn you, I applied same time and have nothing back. I'll keep hoping.

ReputationRep:
    Got my first a couple of days ago, but I don't want to stay at home... None of the English universities have gotten back to me yet [apart from 2 acknowledgements]. Nothing from Leeds and I was hoping to make it my firm choice... *fears rejection*

ReputationRep:
    3rd acknowledgment after 9 days... but no offers so far, think they'll never come

ReputationRep:
    Yeah im feeling the same

ReputationRep:
    STILL no news I was really hoping that I'd get an offer today, but doesn't seem like it. I guess there won't be any offers over the weekend as well

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Haya)
    STILL no news I was really hoping that I'd get an offer today, but doesn't seem like it. I guess there won't be any offers over the weekend as well
    :ditto:

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Applying to uni

All the essentials

The adventure begins mug

Student life: what to expect

What it's really like going to uni

Graduates celebrate

How to write a good personal statement

Expert PS advice from the people who will read it

Uni match

Uni match

Can't decide where to apply? Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Two students working together

A-Z of universities

Read our guides to unis and colleges from around the UK

A student working on a computer

Personal statement help

Use our tool to get your ideal PS quickly!

Hands typing

Degrees without fees

Discover more about degree-level apprenticeships.

A student looking down a microscope

Planning open days

Find upcoming open days and get advice on preparing.

Help out other students

These questions still need an answer

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.