Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    hi, i sent off my uni application on the 18th of December for a Child Nursing course. I've got one interview so far but no offer's, is it normal or do they just not want me!?
    x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Student#1)
    That's the worst thing to do!!! Trust me, you ll get some reply from uni soon!!
    i know but i just want an offerrrrrrrrrrrrr...i think i might be going crazyyyy lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gems1405)
    hi, i sent off my uni application on the 18th of December for a Child Nursing course. I've got one interview so far but no offer's, is it normal or do they just not want me!?
    x
    I applied on 23rd december and received first offer few days ago.

I believe its normal, since I find SO MANY people who had to wait even 3 months to receive first offer.

ReputationRep:
    Basically two offers in today, both of my "local" choices. One outright conditional just recieved it moments ago and one Pseudo-Conditional (part 1: Attend Interview, then I will get an official conditional offer that will be "Pass your course" as the "Pass your course" is the best I can get offer wise).

So I will leave this thread, good luck to all others still awaiting acknowledgments and offers.

ReputationRep:
    Still no offers here yet.

I feel awful though, I substituted strathclyde in December but received a lovely e-mail them today asking me about which course I was doing as G103 (the new one I've applied for elsewhere) wasn't a course at their uni. I had to e-mail them back telling them I'm not applying there anymore. D:

ReputationRep:
    Update:

Just got my first offer from Lincoln - feel relieved!!

ReputationRep:
    Hurry up Leeds, I'll give you a cookie or something? -_-

This is killing me!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Astrild)
    So a question, is track where it will appear first? I selected to receive all communication by email - would the email be sent before changing it on track? Im bored of looking at the bloody ucas website!
    Track is always the first place you'll know, unless the Uni contacts you directly but you can only be sure of an offer when it's there on Track.

UCAS emails are only sent twice a day (12:00 and 17:00) so if you receive an offer at 13:00 you won't receive an email about it until 17:00.

ReputationRep:
    I applied exactly two weeks ago and still have no offers... I know i have to be patient but i keep dreaming that I have offers ahhh it's killing me!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tigerpop101)
    I applied exactly two weeks ago and still have no offers... I know i have to be patient but i keep dreaming that I have offers ahhh it's killing me!!
    Don't worry. It took around 2 or 3 weeks before I got my first offer.. then I heard from all 5 unis each day after that.

Still nothing. Getting bored.

ReputationRep:
    Got no offers, only a rejection

ReputationRep:
    No offers here as well.. It's been exactly 2 weeks now.

(Original post by ohemmacharlotte)
    Got no offers, only a rejection
    Where did you get the rejection from?

ReputationRep:
    Bournemouth, but it doesn't matter. I'm wanting Brunel lol

ReputationRep:
    Exactly 2 weeks now.....beggining to freak out a little!! lol :-) I suppose I'm also worrying because only 1 uni has even acknowledged? ugh.....anyone heard anything from UEA? xxx

ReputationRep:
    Im worried ive been acknowledge by all five of my uni`s Nottingham,Uea,Kings,De montford LSOP and i i sent my application off on january 11th so its almost three weeks now no offers for pharmacy.

ReputationRep:
    My course admin sent mine off on Jan 15th (the poo heads) so I'm wondering if thats why its taking so long...? Although, saying that, they do have hundreds of apps to deal with, so its probably nothing comparatively! Stillll freaking....lol x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by frogpig)
    My course admin sent mine off on Jan 15th (the poo heads) so I'm wondering if thats why its taking so long...? Although, saying that, they do have hundreds of apps to deal with, so its probably nothing comparatively! Stillll freaking....lol x
    Calm down! It took 6 weeks til I got my first offer, you just need to be patient!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by reddevilleanne)
    Calm down! It took 6 weeks til I got my first offer, you just need to be patient!
    Ha ha i know i know....:-) lol, and congrats on Goldsmiths!! :-) xxx

ReputationRep:
    WOOOHOO
    offer from manchester)

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Are unpaid trial work shifts fair?
    Applying to uni

All the essentials

The adventure begins mug

Student life: what to expect

What it's really like going to uni

Graduates celebrate

How to write a good personal statement

Expert PS advice from the people who will read it

Uni match

Uni match

Can't decide where to apply? Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Two students working together

A-Z of universities

Read our guides to unis and colleges from around the UK

A student working on a computer

Personal statement help

Use our tool to get your ideal PS quickly!

Hands typing

Degrees without fees

Discover more about degree-level apprenticeships.

A student looking down a microscope

Planning open days

Find upcoming open days and get advice on preparing.

Help out other students

These questions still need an answer

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.