The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 680
Hurry up Leeds, I'll give you a cookie or something? -_-

This is killing me!
Reply 681
Astrild
So a question, is track where it will appear first? I selected to receive all communication by email - would the email be sent before changing it on track? Im bored of looking at the bloody ucas website!

Track is always the first place you'll know, unless the Uni contacts you directly but you can only be sure of an offer when it's there on Track.

UCAS emails are only sent twice a day (12:00 and 17:00) so if you receive an offer at 13:00 you won't receive an email about it until 17:00.
I applied exactly two weeks ago and still have no offers... I know i have to be patient but i keep dreaming that I have offers ahhh it's killing me!!
Reply 683
tigerpop101
I applied exactly two weeks ago and still have no offers... I know i have to be patient but i keep dreaming that I have offers ahhh it's killing me!!

Don't worry. It took around 2 or 3 weeks before I got my first offer.. then I heard from all 5 unis each day after that.
Still nothing. Getting bored.
Got no offers, only a rejection :frown:
Reply 686
No offers here as well.. It's been exactly 2 weeks now.

ohemmacharlotte
Got no offers, only a rejection :frown:

Where did you get the rejection from?
Bournemouth, but it doesn't matter. I'm wanting Brunel lol :smile:
Reply 688
Exactly 2 weeks now.....beggining to freak out a little!! lol :-) I suppose I'm also worrying because only 1 uni has even acknowledged? ugh.....anyone heard anything from UEA? xxx
Reply 689
Im worried ive been acknowledge by all five of my uni`s Nottingham,Uea,Kings,De montford LSOP and i i sent my application off on january 11th so its almost three weeks now no offers for pharmacy.
Reply 690
My course admin sent mine off on Jan 15th (the poo heads) so I'm wondering if thats why its taking so long...? Although, saying that, they do have hundreds of apps to deal with, so its probably nothing comparatively! Stillll freaking....lol x
frogpig
My course admin sent mine off on Jan 15th (the poo heads) so I'm wondering if thats why its taking so long...? Although, saying that, they do have hundreds of apps to deal with, so its probably nothing comparatively! Stillll freaking....lol x

Calm down! It took 6 weeks til I got my first offer, you just need to be patient!
Reply 692
reddevilleanne
Calm down! It took 6 weeks til I got my first offer, you just need to be patient!

Ha ha i know i know....:-) lol, and congrats on Goldsmiths!! :-) xxx
WOOOHOO
offer from manchester)
Reply 694
capriceIam
WOOOHOO
offer from manchester)

Yay!!! :-) congrats :-D
frogpig
Ha ha i know i know....:-) lol, and congrats on Goldsmiths!! :-) xxx

I was the same as you for the first couple of weeks but you just have to wait :smile: The first thing I heard from my Uni's was a rejection - that hurt lol. No news is good news! Keep telling yourself that!
Reply 696
lol yeah, no news is better than bad news! lol :-) xxx
Reply 697
Just got an offer from UEA
Reply 698
Dizzler
Just got an offer from UEA

What for, and when did you send your app off? and CONGRATS!! :-Dxxx
Finished my application mid-december but college wouldn't send it off until the monday before the deadline so I'm still waiting.

It's driving me nuts - esspecially as I don't have any assignments to occupy my time.

Latest

Trending

Trending