The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I haven't had anything yet either, not even from my back-up for Biomedical Sciences at QMUL which is a tad bit worrying to be honest. I'm not expecting offers just yet since it's Medicine - I need interviews first! I'm hoping to get at least one interview announced before Christmas but I could end up waiting till April in fact. I've applied to study Medicine at UCL, King's, St George's and BSMS. Fingers crossed, I just want the one offer to be honest.
!MEna
I haven't had anything yet either, not even from my back-up for Biomedical Sciences at QMUL which is a tad bit worrying to be honest. I'm not expecting offers just yet since it's Medicine - I need interviews first! I'm hoping to get at least one interview announced before Christmas but I could end up waiting till April in fact. I've applied to study Medicine at UCL, King's, St George's and BSMS. Fingers crossed, I just want the one offer to be honest.

Ahhhh medicine is killer. A friend of mine from school is going nuts because he hasn't heard anything yet (not that he expected to) whilst other people have got 3+ offers already.
Reply 102
i sent mine 8th november and no offers but i don't think that's surprising haha

european politics at
nottingham
newcastle
durham
leeds
cardiff

tbh the deadline is january so let's not panic just yet :smile:
Reply 103
Not me. :proud:
Reply 104
Still nothing...

Does anyone else keep re-reading their PS and thinking it sounds worse and worse everytime?
IM DYING TO HERE FROM UCAS! I SENT MINE OFF LIKE A MONTH AGO NOW I RECKON. SO FUSTRATING THIS WAITING GAME.

IM GOING TO CHECK NOW! HEHE X:p:
Reply 106
AisAis
Still nothing...

Does anyone else keep re-reading their PS and thinking it sounds worse and worse everytime?

Yes, Very much so. :s-smilie:

I'm worried...:woo: *goes nuts*
Reply 107
Well all you people with no offers, just be glad you aren't yet in my situation. I've been rejected from my top choice :frown: I do have an offer, but it hardly cushioned the kick in the teeth from Nottingham.

I wish you all the best of luck, be patient (especially those applying for Medicine, and Oxbridge peeps) cos those offers will start coming soon :smile:
Me :frown:
my refrence is still in progress grrrr
Reply 110
Mr Snips
Who hasn't finished their PS yet?

Me

Who hadn't started it yet?

Me!
AisAis
Still nothing...

yes
Reply 112
I've not had any offers yet :frown:

My application was processed in early October as well
Reply 113
Me! ... but then I haven't sent it off yet :P
Reply 114
i have none! i sent my application off around a week and a half ago...
AisAis
Still nothing...

YES. I couldn't agree more on that. Just managed to send mine off yesterday. I've got really mixed comments abt my personal statement from different ppl until I had no idea who to listen to anymore. So, in the end, I trust my tutor. lol. Hopefully she's reliable.

Applying for law at LSE, Notts, KCL, Warwick and Bristol. I'm very worried about my personal statement. Hopefully, I'll get at least 1 offer. Fingers crossed.
Can I just ask, do you get replies from the unis FIRST to say that they've acknowledged your application and how do they let you know? And then do you get confirmation of whatever, be it un/conditional offers, unsuccessful etc, at a later date?
It's just that I've seen in many people's signatures that their offers have been acknowledged and I don't understaand. I know it'll seem pretty obvious to some people, but to be honest we've had absolutely no help from school with all of this!
Reply 117
Me, should be sending it off tonight
JuLz_FeRn
i have none! i sent my application off around a week and a half ago...

I sent mine off on the 23rd of September! :mad: lol
Reply 119
LUFCsuperstar
I sent mine off on the 23rd of September! :mad: lol

what did you apply for and where?

Latest

Trending

Trending