Who still has no offers? Watch

This discussion is closed.
i'm no superman
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I haven't had anything yet either, not even from my back-up for Biomedical Sciences at QMUL which is a tad bit worrying to be honest. I'm not expecting offers just yet since it's Medicine - I need interviews first! I'm hoping to get at least one interview announced before Christmas but I could end up waiting till April in fact. I've applied to study Medicine at UCL, King's, St George's and BSMS. Fingers crossed, I just want the one offer to be honest.
Grapevine
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by !MEna)
I haven't had anything yet either, not even from my back-up for Biomedical Sciences at QMUL which is a tad bit worrying to be honest. I'm not expecting offers just yet since it's Medicine - I need interviews first! I'm hoping to get at least one interview announced before Christmas but I could end up waiting till April in fact. I've applied to study Medicine at UCL, King's, St George's and BSMS. Fingers crossed, I just want the one offer to be honest.
Ahhhh medicine is killer. A friend of mine from school is going nuts because he hasn't heard anything yet (not that he expected to) whilst other people have got 3+ offers already.
fac1
Badges: 0
Report 10 years ago
i sent mine 8th november and no offers but i don't think that's surprising haha

european politics at
nottingham
newcastle
durham
leeds
cardiff

tbh the deadline is january so let's not panic just yet
LH123
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Not me. :proud:
AisAis
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Still nothing...

Does anyone else keep re-reading their PS and thinking it sounds worse and worse everytime?
gossip_girl
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
IM DYING TO HERE FROM UCAS! I SENT MINE OFF LIKE A MONTH AGO NOW I RECKON. SO FUSTRATING THIS WAITING GAME.

IM GOING TO CHECK NOW! HEHE X:p:
OTRamble
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by AisAis)
Still nothing...

Does anyone else keep re-reading their PS and thinking it sounds worse and worse everytime?
Yes, Very much so.

I'm worried...:woo: *goes nuts*
Meekle72
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Well all you people with no offers, just be glad you aren't yet in my situation. I've been rejected from my top choice I do have an offer, but it hardly cushioned the kick in the teeth from Nottingham.

I wish you all the best of luck, be patient (especially those applying for Medicine, and Oxbridge peeps) cos those offers will start coming soon
Mr Roboto
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Me
jessyfantastic90
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
my refrence is still in progress grrrr
Hisoo
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Mr Snips)
Who hasn't finished their PS yet?

Me
Who hadn't started it yet?

Me!
jessyfantastic90
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Still nothing...

yes
Dan?
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I've not had any offers yet

My application was processed in early October as well
Sam...
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Me! ... but then I haven't sent it off yet :P
JuLz_FeRn
Report 10 years ago
i have none! i sent my application off around a week and a half ago...
Incoherence
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Still nothing...

YES. I couldn't agree more on that. Just managed to send mine off yesterday. I've got really mixed comments abt my personal statement from different ppl until I had no idea who to listen to anymore. So, in the end, I trust my tutor. lol. Hopefully she's reliable.

Applying for law at LSE, Notts, KCL, Warwick and Bristol. I'm very worried about my personal statement. Hopefully, I'll get at least 1 offer. Fingers crossed.
MonPetitPois
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Can I just ask, do you get replies from the unis FIRST to say that they've acknowledged your application and how do they let you know? And then do you get confirmation of whatever, be it un/conditional offers, unsuccessful etc, at a later date?
It's just that I've seen in many people's signatures that their offers have been acknowledged and I don't understaand. I know it'll seem pretty obvious to some people, but to be honest we've had absolutely no help from school with all of this!
Maxxie
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Me, should be sending it off tonight
LUFCsuperstar
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by JuLz_FeRn)
i have none! i sent my application off around a week and a half ago...
I sent mine off on the 23rd of September! :mad: lol
JuLz_FeRn
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by LUFCsuperstar)
I sent mine off on the 23rd of September! :mad: lol
what did you apply for and where?
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Lincoln
    Mini Open Day at the Brayford Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 19 Dec '18
  • University of East Anglia
    UEA Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 4 Jan '19
  • Bournemouth University
    Undergraduate Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 9 Jan '19

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (181)
27.38%
No (480)
72.62%

Watched Threads