The Student Room Group

A level history coursework

I'm just starting my history coursework (aqa) and am wanted to do it on medicine through time as I did that at GCSE and found it really interesting but I'm not sure what question to do so if anyones done it on this topic or has any ideas it would be really appreciated. thanks
Reply 1
Original post by historystudent04
I'm just starting my history coursework (aqa) and am wanted to do it on medicine through time as I did that at GCSE and found it really interesting but I'm not sure what question to do so if anyones done it on this topic or has any ideas it would be really appreciated. thanks

I’d definitely brainstorm ideas with your teacher, that’s what I did for mine! Perhaps look at a certain area of medicine like midwifery, surgery etc, the influence of religion on the development of medicine, the influence of women etc :smile:
Original post by _ella._
I’d definitely brainstorm ideas with your teacher, that’s what I did for mine! Perhaps look at a certain area of medicine like midwifery, surgery etc, the influence of religion on the development of medicine, the influence of women etc :smile:

i like the idea of the influence of religion thanks, i'll defo talk to my teacher this week:smile:
Hi, How did this go? I'm currently in the same boat and I would love to do medicine as my coursework topic but I'm struggling to find a question.

Quick Reply