UNSW vs ANU vs uni melbourne for computer science and maths

Watch this thread
arshdixit893
Badges: 13
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I have the choice between these three universites, I don't really care about city, although I will be going for a diploma in UNSW and normal entry for the others.

Which is best for teaching quality and research opertunities/ chance to network?
swanseajack1
Badges: 19
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by arshdixit893)
I have the choice between these three universites, I don't really care about city, although I will be going for a diploma in UNSW and normal entry for the others.

Which is best for teaching quality and research opertunities/ chance to network?
I doubt anyone on here will know enough about Australian universities as this is primarily a UK site.
artful_lounger
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Hi, I've moved your thread to the "Studying in Australia Forum". The Applications & UCAS forum is for UK uni and application questions for undergraduate study submitted through UCAS

In general my perception of them is the three are all pretty similar in terms of "prestige" and general academic quality, ANU maybe a little more than the others domestically (?) but internationally I think they're similarly regarded. I don't really think there is an "incorrect" answer there so I'd suggest considering which is cheapest and/or has the best financial aid/scholarship options etc, and secondarily more general quality of life considerations about living costs, what each city is like and so on.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (56)
26.17%
As I expected (68)
31.78%
Harder (82)
38.32%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (8)
3.74%

Watched Threads