Issuing CAS for May intake

Watch this thread
Jobitmon M
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Student id 12459267, got the offer letter for May intake, requesting to issue CAS for May.
Coventry University Student Ambassadors
Badges: 15
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Jobitmon M)
Student id 12459267, got the offer letter for May intake, requesting to issue CAS for May.
Hi Jobitmon M,

Thank you for your message,

I'm sorry to hear you're still waiting for CAS.

Firstly, I recommend removing your student ID for confidentiality purposes as this is a public social platform and anyone can find and use your student ID - thank you.

I strongly suggest getting in touch with recruitment and taking this matter with them as they're able to provide you with more information. You can do this through Livechat on the Coventry University website. Although it's unlikely you'll get an immediate response, the university is aware of your message and will get back to you when they're able to. Also, it's worth enquiring whether you're able to commence your studies online as this will help ease any anxiety you may have if things are taking a little too long.
Unfortunately, the production and creation of CAS can take time that is outside of your control. However, thank you for your patience during this time.

I hope this helps. Please let me know how you get on.

Veronica
Student Ambassador
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Does school Maths prepare people well enough for the future?

Yes, it gives everyone a good foundation for any future path (48)
31.17%
Somewhat, if your future involves maths/STEM (67)
43.51%
No, it doesn't teach enough practical life skills (38)
24.68%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (1)
0.65%

Watched Threads