Leaving college at 17?

Watch this thread
Louis8469
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I'm 17 and finish college this year in July, after July do I have to go back into education in September or can I start to work 5 days a week? I will be 18 by the end of this year
Noble.x
Badges: 19
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
If you’d like to work or go to uni it’s up to you really. They’re both really good choices!
Last edited by Noble.x; 1 month ago
Louis8469
Rep:
(Original post by Noble.x)
If you’d like to work or go to uni it’s up to you really. They’re both really good choices!
Ah what I meant is am I allowed to due to the leaving age of education now being 18 in the uk
Noble.x
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Louis8469)
Ah what I meant is am I allowed to due to the leaving age of education now being 18 in the uk
You’re turning 18 this year tho so technically you can do what you want. When exactly do you turn 18?
Louis8469
Rep:
(Original post by Noble.x)
You’re turning 18 this year tho so technically you can do what you want. When exactly do you turn 18?
December 28th, so the new academic year will start before I'm 18, I just don't feel like it's worth doing half a year before I'm able to leave because then I'll have to commit and finish the course
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

What is missing from the school curriculum?

Basic life skills (eg. cooking) (17)
27.42%
Financial skills (eg. taxes, budgeting) (31)
50%
First aid skills (3)
4.84%
Personal safety skills (1)
1.61%
Sign language (8)
12.9%
Expanded sexual health/relationships (1)
1.61%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (1)
1.61%

Watched Threads