Sociology marks

Watch this thread
13joshua13
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I was describing Secularization as a point in a 15 marker but said institutionalism instead but I still described Secularization in the correct way would I still get some marks ?
gamze012
Badges: 4
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
They're two different things so I don't know if you'd still get some marks. If it was obvious that you were talking about secularisation and even mentioned it at some point in your essay then the examiner might give you some marks.
13joshua13
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by gamze012)
They're two different things so I don't know if you'd still get some marks. If it was obvious that you were talking about secularisation and even mentioned it at some point in your essay then the examiner might give you some marks.
Ok thank you what I said on the test is “divorce Is more socially acceptable one reason for this is religion plays less of an important role in modern society this is called institutionalism this changes peoples norms and values towards divorce and it seem as more acceptable” i’m not 100%percent sure that’s what I said but it was along those lines but sounded a bit better
Last edited by 13joshua13; 1 month ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Does school Maths prepare people well enough for the future?

Yes, it gives everyone a good foundation for any future path (42)
32.31%
Somewhat, if your future involves maths/STEM (60)
46.15%
No, it doesn't teach enough practical life skills (27)
20.77%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (1)
0.77%

Watched Threads