A Level exams

Watch this thread
Marie2202
Badges: 5
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hello everyone, my exams are in 4 months and a few days from now, i want to achieve 3A* and 2A, i know i can give my best but haven't started my revision yet. I have to achieve A* in Maths and English literature, do you think it's possible, or can someone tell if they did achieve it in the same amount of time left please? Thanks
Arkcano
Badges: 9
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
You have four months, dedicate each week in the first two months for one entire subject and study it properly. During that week eg week 1 only maths. Do pastpapers. Try solving as many as you can per subject. You are lucky you have four months. I have less than 2 weeks left before my IAL a level boards. All the best. please do not procrastinate and waste time. When you come to the last month and haven't studied well, you will panic.
Imperviousness
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
4 months is enough to prepare. Start now.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Does school Maths prepare people well enough for the future?

Yes, it gives everyone a good foundation for any future path (41)
31.78%
Somewhat, if your future involves maths/STEM (60)
46.51%
No, it doesn't teach enough practical life skills (27)
20.93%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (1)
0.78%

Watched Threads