can you put cooked frozen food in the fridge?

Watch this thread
agnos987
Badges: 17
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I'm not sure I'll be able to finish an entire frozen pizza myself so is it okay to put it in the fridge?
Scienceisgood
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by agnos987)
I'm not sure I'll be able to finish an entire frozen pizza myself so is it okay to put it in the fridge?
Personally I just leave my leftovers on a plate/in Tupperware and leave it out of the fridge for the next day. Hasn't killed me yet.
Only reason I use Tupperware is so flies don't crawl all over it. =)
SagaciousSag
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Yes, put it in the fridge. Probably won't taste as good after the microwave, though.
tinyperson
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
yh
Reality Check
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Yes, as long as it's been properly cooked and cooled beforehand (don't put warm food in the fridge, because that will raise the temperature of the cabinet too high). Leftovers like this should be consumed within 48-hours or so ideally. If it's been left out for longer than a couple of hours, I wouldn't refrigerate the leftovers.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

What is missing from the school curriculum?

Basic life skills (eg. cooking) (16)
27.12%
Financial skills (eg. taxes, budgeting) (30)
50.85%
First aid skills (3)
5.08%
Personal safety skills (1)
1.69%
Sign language (8)
13.56%
Expanded sexual health/relationships (0)
0%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (1)
1.69%

Watched Threads