situationship

Watch this thread
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
me and this boy have made it clear to eachother that we feel the same way but he hasnt made any sort of moves on me. he said he wasnt ready for a relationship but wants to be more than friends, i didnt like this but i said ok. he now acts like we're together and does cute coupley stuff but will not make a move on me. i recently said to him that i cant do this more than friends but not in a realtionship thing cause its breaking me, he then said that we should just stay friends but then proceeds to carry on the way he does. whenever im around he cant keep his hands off me and is always touching me up , even infront of friends, im not saying i dont like that its just it confuses me so much because i feel like hes giving me a false sense of hope of becoming his girlfriend.
has anyone else gone through this before and any advice on whether i should stay or leave?
TriplexA
Badges: 18
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
me and this boy have made it clear to eachother that we feel the same way but he hasnt made any sort of moves on me. he said he wasnt ready for a relationship but wants to be more than friends, i didnt like this but i said ok. he now acts like we're together and does cute coupley stuff but will not make a move on me. i recently said to him that i cant do this more than friends but not in a realtionship thing cause its breaking me, he then said that we should just stay friends but then proceeds to carry on the way he does. whenever im around he cant keep his hands off me and is always touching me up , even infront of friends, im not saying i dont like that its just it confuses me so much because i feel like hes giving me a false sense of hope of becoming his girlfriend.
has anyone else gone through this before and any advice on whether i should stay or leave?
Hi there.

If you don't feel comfortable with him touching you up without him committing to being in a relationship then make this clear to him. If he doesn't respect this then it may be wise not to remain friends.

Hope this makes sense
Best wishes.
SagaciousSag
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
Say it's all or nothing. Relationship or it's over. Don't allow him to receive all the benefits and none of the commitment.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

What is missing from the school curriculum?

Basic life skills (eg. cooking) (6)
28.57%
Financial skills (eg. taxes, budgeting) (9)
42.86%
First aid skills (1)
4.76%
Personal safety skills (0)
0%
Sign language (4)
19.05%
Expanded sexual health/relationships (0)
0%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (1)
4.76%

Watched Threads