Btec health and social care unit 4

Watch this thread
Siilent_shadow10
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Iam doing the unit 4 pre realease article B about the abuse of mental health service users.
Please can someone help me with the structure of the 4 questions and what I should include in them.
Thank you
minaxow
Badges: 12
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Siilent_shadow10)
Iam doing the unit 4 pre realease article B about the abuse of mental health service users.
Please can someone help me with the structure of the 4 questions and what I should include in them.
Thank you
hi! do u know what day the 6 hour supervised research and the day of the exam is?
minaxow
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Siilent_shadow10)
Thank you
heres a thread that might be useful:
https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho....php?t=6640154
on the second page she does the social care research.
good luck with ur exam
vmnsa
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by minaxow)
hi! do u know what day the 6 hour supervised research and the day of the exam is?
for me the day of the exam is monday 23rd may
minaxow
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by vmnsa)
for me the day of the exam is monday 23rd may
ty for replying. is it in the morning?
prisciajss
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
does anyone know the article for it
vmnsa
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
mine is at 9am on the dot. by the way, is ur teacher or tutor not helping you? you should know this but if you need mor ehelp just reply here. i am coming back here everyday

minaxow
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by prisciajss)
does anyone know the article for it
heres the may 2022 articles
Attached files
minaxow
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by vmnsa)
mine is at 9am on the dot. by the way, is ur teacher or tutor not helping you? you should know this but if you need mor ehelp just reply here. i am coming back here everyday
only a few people in my class are retaking this exam so my teacher didnt spend a lot of time. we were given a timetable for our exams but for the hsc unit 4 exam it said "TBA" (to be announced) thats why i was asking. btw what article did u pick? i chose the social care article about mental health. thanks again for replying.
omarushehe
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
same i’m doing the 2nd article too
mill_3107
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
i’m doing the second article too, i have no idea how to lay out activity 2 and 3, i’m just aiming to pass 😫
omarushehe
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by mill_3107)
i’m doing the second article too, i have no idea how to lay out activity 2 and 3, i’m just aiming to pass 😫
i Name:  C6B9FB60-4BF6-42AE-9B20-E9B91994D54E.jpg.jpeg
Views: 16
Size:  51.3 KB i found this
thecuriouswolf
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
How did everyone find it?
omarushehe
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by thecuriouswolf)
it went okay except i didn’t get to finish my conclusion for question 4 cos i ran out of time 😓
thecuriouswolf
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by omarushehe)
it went okay except i didn’t get to finish my conclusion for question 4 cos i ran out of time 😓
You should be fine. Do you know when we get our results for this exam back?
omarushehe
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
i think august ?
minaxow
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
it went really well for me (except my hands hurts lol). i finished like 15 mins before the exam ended. how was it for u?
minaxow
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by omarushehe)
i think august ?
august the 18th is the results day
thecuriouswolf
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
it went really well for me (except my hands hurts lol). i finished like 15 mins before the exam ended. how was it for u?
I answered the questions for the wrong article.
minaxow
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
I answered the questions for the wrong article.
oh no!!! did u manage to complete all the activities?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Does school Maths prepare people well enough for the future?

Yes, it gives everyone a good foundation for any future path (39)
32.23%
Somewhat, if your future involves maths/STEM (55)
45.45%
No, it doesn't teach enough practical life skills (26)
21.49%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (1)
0.83%

Watched Threads