Cifas cat 6 marker

Watch this thread
purpley99
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi I had a marker with starling bank and got it removed a week ago. Does anyone know how long it take to update on cifas as the marker is still present on DSAR
Muttly
Badges: 17
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
I understand it can take anything up to 4 weeks. I'm not sure how Covid of WFH has affected this.
martin7
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
It might depend on how often the bank report updates to Cifas. If it's still there a month after you were told it would be removed, then I think that would justify a complaint to the bank.
purpley99
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by martin7)
It might depend on how often the bank report updates to Cifas. If it's still there a month after you were told it would be removed, then I think that would justify a complaint to the bank.
I rang cifas but there were for protective resistration so idk if they have much knowledge about the DSAR side and they said it should get removed straight away on the day the bank removes the marker. The bank doubled checked and confirmed it was removed
L0714
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
How did you get it remove ?
Last edited by L0714; 1 month ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (38)
26.21%
As I expected (47)
32.41%
Harder (53)
36.55%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (7)
4.83%

Watched Threads