AQA A Level psychology

Watch this thread
anon25x
Badges: 12
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Does anyone know a way to differentiate between studies like Clive wearing,HM and patient KF etc. for memory ?
LawrencePG
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by anon25x)
Does anyone know a way to differentiate between studies like Clive wearing,HM and patient KF etc. for memory ?
When I took A-Level psych I always found that it was helpful to make notes and assign them to different colours. So each study was a different highlighter. I kinda missed out on the whole A-Level thing though, so I never really got to put it into practice. Worked well with mocks. Sorry if this isn't what you're looking for I'm pretty new to posting here
LawrencePG
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by LawrencePG)
When I took A-Level psych I always found that it was helpful to make notes and assign them to different colours. So each study was a different highlighter. I kinda missed out on the whole A-Level thing though, so I never really got to put it into practice. Worked well with mocks. Sorry if this isn't what you're looking for I'm pretty new to posting here
Back again! I found this that might help you out a bit. Fingers crossed.
https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho....php?t=6792154
anon25x
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by LawrencePG)
Back again! I found this that might help you out a bit. Fingers crossed.
https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho....php?t=6792154
prsom .Ty!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Does school Maths prepare people well enough for the future?

Yes, it gives everyone a good foundation for any future path (39)
32.23%
Somewhat, if your future involves maths/STEM (55)
45.45%
No, it doesn't teach enough practical life skills (26)
21.49%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (1)
0.83%

Watched Threads