Student loan!!!

Watch this thread
Anonymousspe
Badges: 6
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I applied for a full 9,250 student loan for my first year and confirmation arrived, but I am going to get a job if I end up saving for a few semesters and no longer need the full loan and might only for a semester or so how do I change it?
Noble.x
Badges: 19
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
You can call them up. They’ll help you
alexia grace
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
If this is maintenance loan, they base it upon parental household income for the most part, which does not incorporate the students earnings. They re-evaluate this at the end of every year when you reapply as the loan is subject to change, they ask for change in household earnings.

In terms of only going for a semester when you leave changes how much you have to pay back, at my uni this is visible on the drop out page.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Does school Maths prepare people well enough for the future?

Yes, it gives everyone a good foundation for any future path (49)
30.25%
Somewhat, if your future involves maths/STEM (71)
43.83%
No, it doesn't teach enough practical life skills (40)
24.69%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (2)
1.23%

Watched Threads