Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    This probably will seem really random, and I don't know if anyone will know what I'm talking about but it's worth a try...
    I'm looking for a pattern for this paper folding game similar to something I got out of a cereal packet years ago. There were 16 panels in a 4x4 square with a square hole in the middle and you could fold them in different ways to make 2x2 squares which made pictures of shrek and other characters (I think the first shrek film had just come out at the time). There were probably between 4 and 8 pictures that you could make and there was a little clock picture in the corner of one part of each picture sayign how many seconds it should take. I had it for a while to keep the pattern but I've lost it now which is annoying.
    Anyway, I don't know what this is called or where you can find a pattern (if there even is one) - I've tried googling it but I don't know what to call it. So I was hoping that someone knows what it's called or where I can find a pattern or any help on finding it... Thanks x
    [BTW I want to know for my brownies, not for my own personal benefit in case you thought it was a bit weird ]

ReputationRep:
    They are called Magic Cubes i think.

I've tried looking on how to make them, but most websites seem to suggest that you use wooden blocks instead of paper to build it.

ReputationRep:
    It's a bit like a magic cube, but it's 2D...

ReputationRep:
    This isn't what you're looking for, but it could be kind of fun. I think you can probably do pictures on them.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.