guy gave me his friends snap his gf replied

Watch this thread
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
this guy asked for my snap today, cute he was gl at all. im messaging him convo starts getting dirty and suddenly his gf?? which i didnt know about starts going off at me. turns out the guy gave me his friends snap who had a gf. the girl ss all of my messages and my snap profile with my full name in it.im scared shes going to do something?
ayoung131
Badges: 7
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
I feel like this person was trying to set you up or maybe this guy wanted to cheat on his gf and picked you. But this is a bad situation you are in right now I would block the person.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by ayoung131)
I feel like this person was trying to set you up or maybe this guy wanted to cheat on his gf and picked you. But this is a bad situation you are in right now I would block the person.
they blocked me
xox416
Badges: 14
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
We've all been in a girl fight/drama at some point it's all apart of growing pains no?

I'm not serious...
Contact her maturely and let know her you did not know he had a girlfriend.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by xox416)
We've all been in a girl fight/drama at some point it's all apart of growing pains no?

I'm not serious...
Contact her maturely and let know her you did not know he had a girlfriend.
i dont know who she is it was her bfs account.
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
Lmaoo be bold babe & carry on being cheeky. What’s she gonna do tho? Don’t be scared I beg & let her screenshot all she wants. In no way is this your fault.
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
On second thought we don’t want second handed men so flee the scene and let them argue 🤷*♀️
xox416
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
i dont know who she is it was her bfs account.
It's so easy to find out who a person is and get in contact with them if you really wanted. Don't worry if she finds you in person just tell her you didn't know.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Does school Maths prepare people well enough for the future?

Yes, it gives everyone a good foundation for any future path (9)
33.33%
Somewhat, if your future involves maths/STEM (14)
51.85%
No, it doesn't teach enough practical life skills (4)
14.81%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (0)
0%

Watched Threads