Paid surveys

Watch this thread
a.plane
Badges: 17
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hello,

Anyone know if paid surveys are reliable or are they just a scam because I am scared I may get robbed. I’m want to earn a couple ££ here and then just like whenever (I know it’s not a steady source of income).

Any if you’ve done them please can take Share your experience x
gandalfslipper
Badges: 10
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
Things like Yougov Attapoll aren’t scams they pay out you just usually have to be from the background they are looking for. If you aren’t then that can mean it’s longer to earn money or get a good payout.
LawrencePG
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by a.plane)
Hello,

Anyone know if paid surveys are reliable or are they just a scam because I am scared I may get robbed. I’m want to earn a couple ££ here and then just like whenever (I know it’s not a steady source of income).

Any if you’ve done them please can take Share your experience x
In my experience, it's almost never worth it. You won't get robbed of anything but your time! (Unless you put in your card details (PLEASE DON'T DO THIS)). I can't say I'd recommend it. Hope this helps
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Does school Maths prepare people well enough for the future?

Yes, it gives everyone a good foundation for any future path (39)
32.23%
Somewhat, if your future involves maths/STEM (55)
45.45%
No, it doesn't teach enough practical life skills (26)
21.49%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (1)
0.83%

Watched Threads